Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

And so be it!

Welcome to BALG, Stephen.

1 Like

Hello,
My name is james
I want to learn about all forms of magick. however chaos magick, the goetia, reiki, third eye and astrial things have always fascinated me the most. My goal is to start working with King Paimon. My current struggles are my occupation and living situation, I’d really like to change those! I’m kind of new to forums so I hope I posted this right lol

5 Likes

Hi,
my Name is Kevin and im come from Germany. Im interested to working with Demons and get experience in the Black Magick. Im very new in the occultism and my first step is to working with Clauneck first. Yesterday it was a great experience to felt his Power. So i opened a topic about that and i hope i get helpful answers. The Demons are very interesting entities and i will work with different demons. This forum is a great place to get solutions,tips and questions how to get a good relationship with different demons , but it were not only the demons that inspired me to begin the occultism . Occultism is very large to get bored about new , its a long time adventure and meaning in our life. We are not normal peoples . We are especially to get more in our life . Enjoy the life with magick!

Thanks to all

Great regards

6 Likes

Levi idk much about magick. I don’t really have any large goals at the moment. Im just here to read out of boredom and I don’t have any major struggles right now(in a month it will be a different story because thats when college restarts). I found the videos on youtube and followed the links to this site. So I can talk on the forums.

4 Likes

Hi,
My name is Joseph, New York boy born and bred! Long story short but, my entire life I have never felt that I fit in the Zionist structured religion. The entire thing has always felt like an uncomfortable fit. Kind of like wearing bad shoes! As long as I can remember there was always a “calling” or interest in the occult. This started at an early age, I’d say around 5 or 6. I remember being able to see things out of the corner of my eye that no one else could see. At time small mundane things, like black mice that would stop and look at me. I know it sounds crazy but imagine a 6 year old kid seeing this.
As I got older I tried different venues such as Wicca, Santeria, etc. Nothing ever quite fit right, once again, the shoe just did not fit right.
A few months ago the name Azazel just slipped into my head, not sure if I read it somewhere or heard it. Something began to change within me. This was it.
Since then I have started to read as much as I can on Demonolatry. I finally found the shoe that fits. This seems like a long road, I’m 45 but I feel as if I finally found some sort of knowledge and peace that I never had before.
I am definitely very much a beginner but hoping that within these forums I can find some knowledge and connections that will help me develop a deeper understanding and connection.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated. I recently started reading the “Complete Book of Demonolatry” by Connolly.
I have also started to research other daemons and reached out to them. I know that sometimes a daemon can also reach out to you.
Thank you all in advance.

5 Likes

Hi everyone I’m from the Uk and have been a satanist on and off for many years but I’ve kept as loyal to the left hand path as I can coming from a Christian back as a child isn’t easy to break free from but I’m learning to trust Satan

3 Likes

I’m angie I’ve been a satanist on and off for years having been brought up from a religious background I’m learning to trust Satan more and the demons :blush: I’m beginning to expend my usage of the Lucifer tarot cards tonight the ones I use with Stephanie Connolly ‘s sigil divination book have been anointed in my blood pleased to meet you all hail Satan :smiling_imp::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::blush:

4 Likes

Hey there my name is Stephanie. I’ve been a (demonologist) almost ten years. My current patron is Leviathan. I work mostly with
" Unbinding" and Hex Breaking magic. I’m here to expand my horizons with others and share valuable information . If you have any information on Leviathan feel free to share.

10 Likes

Hi all, my name is Shinae and I have been viewing this forum as a guest for a while. I don’t practice that much of my own work, but am interested in learning more and sharing my journey as it goes along. I recently purchased the Demons of Magick book, and hope to start working on some of the rituals soon. My current goals are to find fulfillment in life and to finally feel like I’ve found my purpose. I also would like to improve on visualization and manifestation. I tend to suffer from the inability to visualize, even simple things, and I cannot recall faces or pictures. I hope to work on this in time and one day be able to see pictures in my mind. I am excited to be here and can’t wait to interact with the rest of you.

5 Likes

I’ve got a copy of “Demons of Magick” also! Excellent book!

Hello! My name is Vlad.
I’m not one who wants to study black magic in detail. But here I was led by the desire to call for a succubus. Especially it became relevant after several unsuccessful attempts, when something turned out, but soon all attempts ended in failure. Personally for myself I am looking for effective ways of invoking a succubus and developing a two-way contact with this entity. I’m beginner in these matters and I will be happy to find any help on this site.
Good luck to all of you!

5 Likes

Hi forum,

My name is Alex, came upon this site and know little, I’ll probably spend these first few months reading posts to learn more before doing anything myself.

Enjoy your day

5 Likes

Hi I’m Felix. I don’t know very much about Magick but it is a topic that greatly interests me.
I grew up surrounded by the supernatural and have always had an infatuation with such things.
Right now I am (slowly) learning about Tarot. (I’m using an app mostly to help with memorizing and getting a sense of things but it’s hard because my deck has some cards that arent included in the database)
I am also investigating a strange talisman(?) I found on my travels. If anyone has knowledge of old symbols/hieroglyph hmu cause there’s a symbol I havent been able to identify for nearly 4 years now.
I’m an artist/writer, mostly dealing in scifi and horror.

2 Likes

Hey Guys

I’m Shanchu

on the west coast, do music and relatively new to occult stuff

2 Likes
       Hey Guys 

I’m Mehmet

living at Turkey trying to make pact with entities
1 Like

Hi

My name is Mel

I’m not quite sure what I have found here I have been reading treats for hours and everything is so interesting.

I have been interested in witchcraft all over my life but only now with 30 I feel like I had spiritual awakening. I have been able to feel and manipulate my energy but as it’s all new and unknown I haven’t chosen a path yet. I have used white and grey magick and used to try necromancy when I was younger. I don’t necessarily believe in a concept of good and bad I believe in a cycle of birth death and rebirth and spiritual realms but I have yet a lot to learn.

My goals are a happy and healthy life and exploring a higher state of consciousness. I like observing and knowing I am to scared to make use of powers I don’t fully understand. This brings me to my struggles, I have been in dark places mentally sometime it felt like I had a look into hell and that changed me forever. I struggled with anxiety and depression but made my way back.

Is this here a neutral place discussing black and white magick or more focused on the dark arts?

Best wishes

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

While most of the members here lean towards the darker currents, this forum is a place for the free discussion of all aspects of magick, whether white, black or grey, so never fear asking questions. We’re all pretty friendly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good to know I’m glad a found this forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’m so pleased to have found an active site/group. I used to practice years ago, can’t remember why I stopped. I think I accidentially opened a portal, well things got kinda crazy in the house for a long while

My mother recently died, and I learned that alot of the negative spirit in the house was actually tied to her,

I did alot of clearing / cleansing in the house. but in the process moved my old tools from their resting place to under my bed (inadvertently), I’d never been able to bring myself discharge them, or get rid of them. And now, well I’m glad. The entity bound to my thru them has returned, I am looking for ways to strengthen the connection. I have been seeing him, and felt him touch me. It’s so reassuring.

Im nearly 40 now, and have never had a ‘relationship’, tho I’ve known lots of men, I guess this spirit has been keeping me for it’s self. And I don’t mind, I am now ready for him. I have accepted that I will walk the rest of my days alone, with only fleeting aquaintances, its enough for me.

So I guess there’s a whole lot more I could say, but its very odd to be open about this. I am in the UK, I guess being keen to work with these left path spirits puts me in a left handpath role. but I also like to work with nature spirits, to do hedgewitchery, and I prefer to do no harm- unless harmed.

8 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like