Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hey My name is Destiny McKoy and I’ve new to BALG.
I’m 17 and have recently bcome facinated with magic. I’ve been looking into it for about 7 months now and was inspired by my mother and grandmother, because they cast spells (some good, some bad) and because of my past relationship. I’ve done everything I can to try and get my ex back and I finally thought, “If I want it done, I have to do it myself.” I’m moreorso focused on black magic and I’ve recently tried contacting goetic demons like Duke Dantalion, but haven’t made any progress, but I can only get better. My current struggle is that I’m impatient (Last thing you need to be in magic lol), but its a learning process and great, permanent results take time.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Vampirism? Man that sucks. Just kidding. Welcome! I hope you find your tribe here.

1 Like

Welcome! Don’t struggle to get him back. Perhaps he might not be the right one and a better one is waiting for you to release the last one. When relationships are a struggle for one but not the other, there’s a sign.

Don’t mistake a life lesson for a soulmate. I’ve done that way too many times.

1 Like

You may be right and I’m just being hardheaded, but I feel there’s something about him and about us that I don’t think I’d get with anyone else. Thinking about him or being with him just gives me a deep feeling of comfort and safety. Deeper than what I think is normal. It could be that it’s just the wrong time for us, but I’m not sure on anything. I just want an answer of if I can get him back or not, and if I can, then I’d like him back.

2 Likes

Hi all
I’m Shanelle, from SA. Shy at first, but in time, I open up.
Very Catholic (or so I thought) and can honestly say I’m still confused about my motives being here (be advised, I mean absolutely no harm though).
What I do know is, I’m drawn to something within the left hand path. I’m not knowledgeable on any forms of magick, etc. Just, as of late I can’t keep my curiosity at bay. My curiosity has even found its way in to my dreams.
So, here I am.

9 Likes

If the feeling is there then go for it! Good luck with that.

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, BALG.

How you enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

are you trying to tell me you’re a vampire

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Proper introduction I assume.

My name is Terrance. I have been a friend of Nate Bales for years who introduced me to EA.

I am an accountant in Midtown Manhattan. I am have studied the occult for the better part or 20 years and am scratched in Palo Mayombe.

I have read all of EA’s works and am open to any discussion.

If anyone is around my way for a in person chat or get together whatever it may be feel free to let me know.

Best,

Terrance

7 Likes

Alright! First off, I’m not comfortable posting a picture. I live in Ireland. I can’t believe nobody else thought of Thanos as a handle. I don’t wish to do harm.
• Your name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current goals
• Current struggles
That covers the first two. I guess I’m interested in evocation, but I’m an almost complete novice, yet I’m not completely ignorant of the inherent dangers.
I can’t say I’m wholly comfortable with the idea of being a “Living God” - I (obviously) have some belief in “The Other” but as for the idea of One All Powerful Being or the idea of “godhood” I’m unsure. I guess I’m vaguely aware that I am in some way “powerful” and have experienced or manifested some things, but I suppose if I .may use a Star Wars analogy, I’m like a Paduan beginning to use The Force in small ways. Goals would be to advance my career and possibly my Love Life too. Haven’t tended to have too many bad experiences in the latter but if Magick can help out, well, why not? No real struggles other than an interest in these topics and an enquiring mind. I’m interested to see what could actually be possible.

4 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Also, it’s a cool name.

Leandra Marin is my magickal name. I was born into the occult so I’ve been involved with magick since birth. I am a Witch, Empath, Healer, Claircognizant, Clairaudient, Clairsentient. I was born in to a very long line of witches, warlocks, healers, voodoo and voudon practitioners dating back 100+ years. My family originated in Africa so my magickal bloodline could very well date back thousands of years. I struggle with the balance between light and dark because I was always taught that black magick is evil (which I know it isn’t). I also struggle with my exact magickal path because even though I was born into magick, I was never taught by them so I had to walk my path alone, which I continue to do today, at age 35. I like Voodoo, Voudon and Black Magick since that is what I was born into. My goal is to become a full time practitioner, to make a living from magick and to never allow anyone to be oppressed and abused due to their abilities like I was growing up.

13 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BLAG! May you find what you seek here! :slight_smile:

Lol, men will be men. And some of them will be perverts! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hello ! My name is Călin, but call me Nero from now on. I didn’t practice a lot of magick till now, but i am in love with it ! My favorite type of magick is energy work and soul travel, because i only did this in my home country…i can also say that magick is hated in my country, because of the christian ideas that are built here.
I also tryed to contact spirits by myself, but my magick is too weak, so this is why i decided to come here, to become more powerful !
Thanks for reading this !

5 Likes

Hi, my name is kade white, I share my last name cuz I like it and I dont care who recognizes me outside of the forum.

I’m new to magic, so far I’m only really good at using synchonicities to find answers. Ive only casted one successful spell. I assume it was successful because the lights went out as me and my friend finished the ritual. The outcome was what we wanted so I’m going to assume it wasn’t a coincidence.

I dont prefer a certain type of magic, I only care about the pursuit of knowledge. I am keenly interested in the scientific side of things, as i believe magick is only a lost science.(probably covered up)

My goal is to travel(working on a program to go to Puru and teach English where i will be experimenting with ayahuaska. My ultimate goal is share my knowledge and the plausible theories that could explain the occultic phenomena. I dont know if ill publish it or keep it in my family, havnt decided yet.

My struggle… I dont necessarily struggle. I could use money, but I dont need it. I am content with having what I need.

6 Likes

You came to the right place.
Welcome to BALG! :slightly_smiling_face: