Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, i am PhotonsFetish.
first, sorry for my poor english, it is not mother tongue.
and i am new to magic, i have interest in black magick & evocation.
my goal is to master evocation.
have a good day all members!

4 Likes

No problem, there are many people on here from all over the world! :+1:

Greetings to everyone

My Name is Djordje Mijic I am from Serbia, I am currently studying the activation of solomon seals. I also study old books from the esoteric as well as alchemy.My goals are to free myself from financial problems and to be able to make a living full lungs. My biggest and only problem is finances. I do not work anywhere and I have a family that needs help and we live six in a small apartment. I tried everything to get out of the problem, but only deeper sinking and as if I had no way out.

6 Likes

Sorry to read that! I can imagine that you have a very difficult time.

I have sent you one method that will give you a fast way to talk to spirits, do you have somewhere safe you could go to be alone, like in a park or forest?

1 Like

I have a very nice and peaceful place, a few minutes from me is a river that passes through my city.

3 Likes

That might be a good location to try this:

Read this, first, to understand the kinds of things you may see:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ll get you results and I hope for the best results.

2 Likes

Good luck, I wish you every success. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Dee, new to the occult wanting to learn as much as possible… my current goal is to master evocation/invocation and spellwork…

10 Likes

my name is jeff,i love black majick altho i havent started or tried it yet but am hear to learn on how to do it my dream and target is to be the best their is in majick in my country,i have been into many strugles eg no jobs in my country and so the only thing that i can do is to learn majick that have been in my mind eva since i was a yourng boy because their is no one who does that so i think it will be somthing new altho their used to be many years ago but unfortuntly they nollonger exist in my country i think am the one to replace them.
:anguished: dont mind english hops you understand it

10 Likes

Hi, my name is Dan. I only really got into magik a few months ago, and almost immediately gravitated to the “darker” aspects of it. Honestly, I change goals like underwear though I would like to be able to interact with entities, do evocations, and ultimately ascend. Oh, and focus. Definitely needs more of that. Which brings me to my struggles. Lack of focus, and not much success.

6 Likes

Hi all, my name is Sean. I’m 50 years old and come from just outside Manchester in England. I discovered a huge interest in magick after a very bad case of depression back in 2011. I first dabbled in Wicca but soon found this wasn’t at all to my taste and found myself being drawn to the Dark Side :smiley:

Coming from a catholic upbringing (Irish mum, school, church on Sundays etc) I was still full of the christian mentality and expected the wrath of god to strike me down at any moment. Funnily enough, that DIDN’T happen! What did happen however, was I used my own mind for a change, and started to read everything, and I do mean everything, I could get my hands on.

I noticed from looking at occurences in my life that there seemed to be a lot of synchronicity in certain major events of my life that always seemed to be pushing me in the same direction, for some weird reason, the number 9 seemed to be a common factor in all these events. So on I travelled, searching for my “purpose” but never seemed to be getting anywhere, always seeming to come up against brick walls and blind alleys, thinking I’d found my way and then realising I’d just gone round in another big circle.

Until last week that is, I found BALG totally out of the blue, oh look I thought, yet another Daemonic site, oh well, I’ll just have a quick look…
The first things I noticed were that 1) people here are VERY helpful, even to very inexperienced people like me, and 2) I discovered EA and his amazing books! BAM! He writes everything I have been trying to find since my first steps, I’m reading and thinking “This is exactly what I’ve been thinking all along but thought I was wrong” I know it sounds a bit cheesy but it’s like finally finding the place I want to be. So thank you EA, thank you BALG, and thank you to all you wonderful people who make this a place I want to learn from and discover my true self.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Sean. I have been into the occult and magick for over 3 years and have been serious about it for almost 2. Looking at my earlier life, I have been called to magick and with the help of psychedelic drugs such as Marijuanna, LSD and Psilocybin Mushrooms I was abruptly thrown into a spiritual awakening that helped me hear the spirits and follow the signs that led me to this path.

I am currently into Western Ceremonial Magick, Archangelic, Angelic and Demonic magick and hoodoo.

My current goal is to further develop my psychic faculties so that I can take evocation to the next level and evoke spirits to physical appearance. I also wish to find a spiritual pathworking that resonates with me and follow that current to achieve initiation.

My current struggles are in evocation, I am not sure whether I am talking to myself, or if it is the voice of the spirits. I struggle to differentiate the ego mind from my subconscious mind.
I also struggle deciding which spirits to work with and try not to be bias in selecting them. I want them to call me, and not the other way around.
My absolute biggest struggle right now is letting go and letting this path take me to my destiny as a magician. I am strongly being called, now more than ever to share my occult and magical knowledge with others but subconsciously still worry about what they will think since I come from a Christian family. I long to be free and not have to lie or hide my secret passion…magick and spirituality.

I am excited to be a part of the forum and hope to be a regular contributor.

8 Likes

Thank you DarkestKnight, great to be here

1 Like

Hello, I am from the usa, i got into magick at an early age out of curiosity which has led to reading up alot on different religions, dieties, practices, beliefs, rituals, spells etc… i officially started practicing my own rituals and spells about 5 years ago. Although throughout that span i may have not been the best pupil, i have learned alot as of recently though. I want to understand more about my pastlifes so that i can fix what is wrong. Im not sure how to explain it but something keeps happening and repeating and cyclying in my past lifes, and i have to break it. Goetic entities, voodoo, wiccan, the tibetAn book of the dead, are all things ive gotten into along the way if anyone has suggestions theyre more than welcome as help is always deeply appreciated. Edit- i forgot to mention i have clairvoyant power, and a way of draining peoples energy for my own pleasure, both are relatively newly found the feeding is very new though and kinda freaky.

8 Likes

Hello again. I have decided to make a more fulsome intro. …well, more of a statement I believe some of you may have opinions on. I have recently examined Lucifer The Lightbearer’s sigil. Really looked and though about how it made me feel. The more I casually meditate on this sigil/being, the more I feel a warm peace within me. Curiosity as well, but a also some religious concern over this (mental relic of Christianity, no doubt). I know there is much to do in terms of working with spirits–however we define these beings–but would anyone knowledgeable on this being please offer some general feedback or on how to gently begin my approach to Lucifer the Lightbearer? Not sure if they will want to work with me, or I them, but I don’t feel any negativity resulting from my curiosity with Lucifer the Lightbearer. Does this resonate with anyone? Supportive comments welcomed :star2: Thanks!
~Silent Hill.

8 Likes

Hi. My name is Killswitch, or just Switch. I joined not too long ago and wanted to introduce myself.

I was taught me how to work directly with energy as a child. As I got older I felt I needed a paradigm to give it all a name and context, so I studied many different forms of magick. They all have their uses, but for me, it’s just easier to make shit happen.

When Christians talk about having a personal relationship with Jesus, I can understand that. I have a personal relationship with several Others, and They’ve been with me my entire life. I don’t worship Them, but I do learn from and work with Them.

I have several personal goals, things I’m working to accomplish. Overall, I’m working to become far more powerful than I currently am.

I’m also working on honing my focus and attention. Sometimes I will direct my attention at one thing only to realize later that it was actually a related tangent trying to get my attention.

Currently, I’m struggling with the accuracy of my work. I’m like a tornado that levels a city just to take out a church. Amusing, yes, but sometimes things call for precision.

Anyway, it’s a pleasure to meet you all.

8 Likes

Hello, my name is Irin and I like to study about the Fallen Angels and the Qliphoth Magic.

7 Likes

Again, sorry. Hello, my name is IYRIN and I like to study about the Fallen Angels and the Qliphoth.

1 Like