Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi,
My name is Saugata
My practices: Reiki,chakra meditation, Kriya yoga(Autobiography of a yogi)
From my adolescent stage, I developed interest in occult. I started reading about Tantra.
However, was stuck as there was no mentor in my life.
I decided to take the knowledge from demons like Azazel/Baphomet.
Hence, started surfing the net about any information regarding rites and rituals to evoke and speak with Demons.

My goal is learn the dark craft from the ancient ones.
My struggle is evoke a proper entity suitable to me and learn from them.

Regards
Saugata

9 Likes

Hello House,

I am Dr Soul one who love magic and spirituality in General, I practice Solomon magic as a new passion i just found interesting though previously i do a lot of planetary magic and mysticism.

My goal is to work with all 72 demons of the goetial and do some communication with the demons from the grand grimoire.

Just hope to have a good time here

8 Likes

Hi,
I’m Dan, and I turned away from the Roman Catholic Church at the age of 14, when I came out to a priest and he told me I’d have to pray for healing and forgiveness. I knew I hadn’t made a choice, and refused to subscribe to a religion that told me their God had made me in his image, but then hated me for being the way he made me. I then spent years researching different religions, looking for the right one. I’ve always believed that there is some true knowledge out there, but it was probably lost when the Christians starting burning libraries and executing those that refused t convert. For this reason, Egypt has always fascinated me, although I would never pretend to be an expert.
Throughout my time jumping around religions, Wicca was the one that always seemed to call me back. For some reason, it was the only one that ever really made perfect sense to me. As such, I have considered myself Wiccan for (more than!) a couple decades. My only real complaint was always their claim that you basically can believe anything you want, and make things up as you go along. I understand this concept, as faith is a powerful tool and we create our own realities, but as I said before I was interested in finding ancient knowledge. Sadly, I have a bad habit of reading but not practicing, so while I subscribed to the theory, I never did much besides a couple candle spells.
There was one experience, shortly after I graduated and returned from an internship abroad, where I couldn’t find a job, was a few months behind in my rent and bills, was ineligible for assistance (I actually was working at Dunkin Donuts, but it wasn’t paying nearly enough with student loans and everything) and I was getting desperate. I finally decided to try a candle spell for a job. Later that night, after going to bed (although I don’t know if I was asleep yet), I heard a male voice laugh in a friendly way, then said “Don’t worry! You need help, and I’ll take care of you!” I then received a job offer a couple days later, and have been at the same place for over a decade! I have no clue who it was, though…
I studied the works of LaVey when I was younger, and called myself a Satanist, before returning back to WIcca. Of course, his is more philosophy than actual religion. My current interest in the left hand has only been a couple of years, now. I don’t know exactly what I’m looking to learn or gain, except everything! I do know I need to become much stronger, in almost every aspect.
I do hope this intro wasn’t too verbose!

10 Likes
  1. Your post made me want donuts :stuck_out_tongue:

2. Have you read this? The Kybalion PDF, archived link.

2 Likes

Thanks for that! The name rings a bell, but I don’t think I’ve read it!

1 Like

Hello my name (on here) is LunaR,

I would prefer not to share photos, if that’s alright!
I’m actually still very very new to magick, so honestly I’m not sure which kinds there are, what the categories/subcategories are, etc.
My current goal is to just… learn, i guess. I’m open to trying (almost) anything once - but, as for now, not regarding magick I am working on getting my career off the ground as an actor.
Right now I’m working two jobs so that I can pay for my car, I guess just not being able to find time to do what I love (act) as well as whole-heartedly practice magick as much as I would like to.

Glad to be here!

6 Likes

I’m new here. I would love to receive all your experiences on contacting the supernatural. I am actually in a very bad place in my life and am having some dark thoughts. Being a fighter by nature I would like to try this as my last step. As for anything I would give my fullest here as well.

7 Likes

Hey everyone Im Selina, Im from Germany and 21 years old.
I am new to this all and already made a topic on how to succesfully make a pact, which is basically the main reason I am here as well.
I wish there was more to tell you.
But if anyone wants to help me out with pact making I’d be greatful

11 Likes

Welcome Selina I’m happy youre here! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m sorry Sarvesh :frowning: I hope things work out. Welcome to BALG I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

1 Like

Hi my Name is Cathy but I go by Cat. What can I tell you about me? I have practiced magic for a long time however I’m fairly new to what people refer to as the left hand path. I prefer not to relate myself to any dogma. I incorporate a wide variety of spiritual practices with my own. My goals are ascension, enlightenment, transmutation, understanding occult and esoteric wisdom. I’ve been working primarily with Lucifer, Beelzebub, and Astaroth, my main focus being he Mother Goddess Astaroth. It’s been pretty intense. My understanding of reality has been completely transformed. It would be nice to be able to share some of my experiences. I find it can be difficult to find a place to talk freely about such things.
I have a sad little Blog where I try to share a little wisdom. https://thegoddessmother.wordpress.com/
Thanks for reading and feel free to chat.

6 Likes

Hello, i am PhotonsFetish.
first, sorry for my poor english, it is not mother tongue.
and i am new to magic, i have interest in black magick & evocation.
my goal is to master evocation.
have a good day all members!

4 Likes

No problem, there are many people on here from all over the world! :+1:

Greetings to everyone

My Name is Djordje Mijic I am from Serbia, I am currently studying the activation of solomon seals. I also study old books from the esoteric as well as alchemy.My goals are to free myself from financial problems and to be able to make a living full lungs. My biggest and only problem is finances. I do not work anywhere and I have a family that needs help and we live six in a small apartment. I tried everything to get out of the problem, but only deeper sinking and as if I had no way out.

6 Likes

Sorry to read that! I can imagine that you have a very difficult time.

I have sent you one method that will give you a fast way to talk to spirits, do you have somewhere safe you could go to be alone, like in a park or forest?

1 Like

I have a very nice and peaceful place, a few minutes from me is a river that passes through my city.

3 Likes

That might be a good location to try this:

Read this, first, to understand the kinds of things you may see:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ll get you results and I hope for the best results.

2 Likes

Good luck, I wish you every success. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Dee, new to the occult wanting to learn as much as possible… my current goal is to master evocation/invocation and spellwork…

10 Likes