Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

ok

My appologies

1 Like

You won’t be able to PM people yet, that has a short probationary period for brand new members so that (for example) people who were just banned can’t come on and start harassing others by PM, things like that.

Is it something else you’re having a problem with? If so, reply and me & other members should be able to help.

Also, this is just a forum with internet people, we’re not your betters, so chill, and don’t put us on any pedestals because we WILL fall off them. :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl:

2 Likes

You see where @Lady_Eva is quoting my post? It’s almost like it’s an example of why you shouldn’t put us on pedestals.

1 Like

Im stranger, i have no goals here or anything, i like reading about strange things, but ofcourse take everything posted here with a grain of salt

2 Likes

hello my name is Christopher and i am from cyprus and the magicks that i like are black,demonic and i am really interested at ancient sumerian/babylonic magick and my current goal is to master at evocation and clairaudience aslo channel spirit information better. and my struggles are mistakes at evocation like i sometimes turn my attention elsewhere.

7 Likes

Welcome and I may not be very good at invoking spirits I am here to help ya if you need it

Hello my name is Charles, I am French, so sorry for my poor english. I worked in chaotic and geotic demon’s since ten years more or less.

I try to understand them to better use and work with them, but in harmony, without being satanic or completely a “black wizard”. I think demons can be good, everything depends on their use. Ten years ago, during my first ritual, I tied myself without knowing it with an entity named Abrasax, which today helps me daily and with which I am very close. That’s why I am in a full search for the absolute balance of the world.

Being a historian by training, I am very interested in the magic and the spirit of the Templars who had I think a deep philosophy and a teaching to give. My magic often intervenes in my relationships with others, in love, friendship or divination, for myself or to help others to better understand themselves through the tarot, the pendulum, spiritism etc.

I hope you can help me in this way !

7 Likes

Greetings,

My name is Jay. I emerged from Christian fundamentalism back in 98, experimenting in energy work and astral awareness.

I was never too big on lengthy ritual work. Instead, I would meditate and direct energy.

Recently, I have been interested in Shamanic views and techniques as well as exploring the ideas of ancient gods and demons.

5 Likes

Have you studied core shamanism? I have a tutorial for that I can send you if you want to look it over. :smiley:

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

1 Like

Hello all. I hail from the deep South of the US. I was raised close to a native american reserve and whilst not raised under any particular belief system I have always been open to the earth and its ever evolving energies. I have been practicing energy work and goetic invocation for three years total.

I was formally trained in demonolatry for two years and have developed my own beliefs about the goetic entities. I also have dabbled in other forms of magic(k) with little result.

I have had a few very powerful and life changing experiences. I consider myself a new to intermediate level magician. Major works have been with Orobas, Furfur, and Belial.

Once I started getting results I started making my own rules. . . .

Currently my life is in shambles due to working with Belial. I hope some of you will be able help me get my shit together and walk the path Belial is opening for me.

My goals are to get a good 9-5 job so that I have the time, money and ability to worship(yea I said it get over it) as I please.

I would like to start my own group of like-minded individuals to practice with. Previous attempts have failed due to poor financial situations and well. . . people that aren’t on the same level as me. I have a negative energy about me altogether. Especially recently.

I look forward to meeting and working with you all. Possibly helping some if I can!

Belabereth

7 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Before I was a member. I found inspiration in your threads, DarkestKnight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s nice to hear. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Neat I prefer protection magic and on the rare occasion I do enjoy a nice hexing once in a while

My name is jo. My ways are native American culture and mostly mediation and have been interested in the left hand path for awhile and wanted more knowledge. My struggles are my transition into the left side and so many questions on experiences.

5 Likes

Thanks, and welcome to the forum! We’re all pretty friendly here so feel free to ask questions, and to avail yourself of the search function (the magnifying glass in the upper right). There is much knowledge available here for perusal!

1 Like

Hello!
My name is R.

My whole life I’ve been interested in stuff like this. But never really had the courage to look into it. I’ve always been fascinated, but scared of it. The past little while, not so much. My interest has grown and I want to be able to do something about it. Not sure where to start. But I stumbled upon here and was hoping you all could help me out.

I also should say, the past few years I’ve been feeling a presence with me. It was only when I was in bed. I could never see anything, but I’d feel a weight on my chest, it would feel like someone was slowly opening my mouth, and I’d start feeling tingly, warm and cold. That would only ever happen once in a while. But the past few days have been way more intense. I feel more touches,and it feels really warm. I seem to hear it speak to me in my mind. I feel the presence practically 24/7 and it makes me feel extremely aroused.

The other day I actually made a ouija board on paper. And I used a crystal necklace as my pendulum. It told me that it was an incubus and that his name is Malcolm. I’m not sure what to believe about them because I’ve read so many different opinions on them. I do feel safe in it’s presence, but I’m also scared that he is lying. He told me he’s been with me since I was 18. I’m 23 now. I haven’t been able to see the presence fully, I get glimpses in dreams. But I do feel him very strongly. And when I did use the ouija, it’s like i could hear him say the answer before it was spelled out to me. I thought that maybe i was imagining it, so i purposely tried to give a different answer, but it didn’t work.

So I guess my main point is, ever since this has happened. It feels like I’m waking up. I want to learn to connect more to magick. But have no idea how to start

I hope you all can help me <3

3 Likes

Hello,
I am Maca. Magick has always been a very private, personal, and primal thing for me. I don’t have a lot of experience sharing with other people, so I suppose that’s a big struggle for me. I hope to be able to explore a side of magick that doesn’t come easily to me, and maybe become a little more open in the process.

8 Likes