Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

@Drakox98 Welcome! There are such things as magick with the saints but let me ask you a question. Why are you pursuing magick if you are a Christian? Why not go to your God instead and pray? I think the answer to your question is yes but maybe the left Hand Path isn’t for you. Christianity and the LHP don’t mix. And it’s probably hard to have a good experience in magick with all those Christian beliefs about how magick is evil and what not. Just a thought. I wish you luck in finding your answers

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy!

3 Likes

thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

Its not that I believe in the Christian God that much although i do not completely deny his existence. I just grew up in an orthodox christian enviroment but i want to explore LHP. Thank your for taking the time to reply to me tho :slight_smile: Is there any way that people can send PMs here?

1 Like

New members have to wait a bit before they have the ability to send PMs. it helps to prevent regular members from being flooded with a deluge of questions. A regular member can PM you and you can reply back to them though.

2 Likes

Okay I undestand, id love it if someone with years of experience could personally mentor me and teach me some things… i also got a lot of questions, so if anyone wanted…
(if that is acceptable here ofc)

2 Likes

My name is Humberto and i’m a novice in all of this, i’m interested in the Ars Goetia, my current goal is to get better at this, i’m trying to get a contact with King Paimon, to get better results at my admission exam and convince my parents to go study in another city…

8 Likes

hi I’m dominic from Philippines but currently working here in qatar. i can read palm (basic) but I’m not usually doing it I’m just doing it whenever i feel doing it to someone and when I’m reading someone’s palm its like someone is just saying what should i say or simply its like watching a movie… im just a beginner who is willing to learn from others… my main goal is to bring back my ex and i like to understand and learn more from the demons…
(sorry for my english i just hope u understand it)
thank you all…

8 Likes

Hello my name is Zale and at the moment I am interested in all magic from angelic to demonic and I between. My goals is to obtain as much knowledge as possible. I used to have an abuse father and magic has been the only thing that could protect me from him. I am a very relaxed person so I dont have a lot of “struggles” to say only impactful moments.

10 Likes

Hello I am Bogdan. I am very curios person regarding to this path, I want to learn as much I can to empower myself mentaly and spiritualy. Along the time i learnt a lot and spent much time with different spiritual paths but no significant results. If possible I want to have some friends also.

9 Likes

Whoever said, “Curiosity killed the cat”, didn’t know much about cats. Curiosity is how cats feed themselves.
Welcome and happy hunting.

5 Likes

hello i m peter aka tracher999 i m new in the occult i folow ea for a time now i m here to learn as much i can my other intrests are guns computers and other tech i love muzik like death metal dutch hardcore outlaw country
my intrest in the occult startet a few years ago i startet questioning alot that people say people like cristians my parrents things on tv radio i startet schearching i found alot that proved that people believe lies my goals in live are becoming so smart as i can but not in mundane stuff i hate it

greetings

7 Likes

Hello all,
Recently initiated. I’m an older dude to be getting started, although much of this stuff has been intuitive to me since I was a child, even when I tried to ignore it. At any rate, I’m here to learn.

Hail yourselves,
Hail each-other.

• Rick.
7 Likes

Welcome and blessed be brother

1 Like

I am still battling it sir. Played some mantra but to no avail. Any help on grounding?

1 Like

Practice and patients nothing happens over night just keep that in mind

1 Like
4 Likes

My name is Oscar
Evocation is at the moment my current goal (successful evocation) and of course materializing an entity.
My current struggle is I think TGS but I don’t really know because haven’t performed any kind of ritual or sigil opening (only wall exercise) but everything just blurs out and I see nothing or green thing surrounding the doors
that is in front of me when I’m doing an exercise but I can’t really tell If it’s TGS or just some error but I may succeed in sigil opening I don’t really care about TGS because it will come eventually naturally.
So 16 yo still in mom’s basement but determined.
That’s all about me I’m hoping for your help.

5 Likes

To my understanding, it is not that all Christian magick is Right Handed, or that so much of the other magick is Left Handed…If you step back and look at it all nondualisticy, its all magick and so much about so many systems can take on characteristics of both. Just feel it out. You clearly care about the truth enough to question the Bible, which will help you to explore outside of the teachings of Christian dogma, and I remember when I myself had an attachment to an idea of God which I could some-what relate to things that one might read about in the Tao Te Ching, the Bhagavad Gita, or occasionly find possible reference to in the Bible or hear about from a Christian or God beleiver. Some of what I gathered would go hand in hand with the Left Hand Path, but I wouldn’t advise you to worry about such categories, because Your Path may not be so absolute…:slight_smile:

Hi there. My name is Adriel. I created an account here because I have dreams which I love/hate/fear and I’m unable to understand them. I look forward to and dread dreaming at the same time. Its hard to find reliable information on what these dreams are. It’s hard to explain.

I’m not comfortable sharing a picture at this point. But I need some guidance, please.

Thank you for any information.

Adriel (female)

6 Likes