Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I am Hunter, and I am here to further my occult knowledge.

7 Likes

Looks like Lilith has taken an interest in you.

2 Likes

Hello, all!

I have been dabbling with magic, divination, and the occult for decades now, in one form or another. I began, as I suppose many do, on the RHP, and slowly drifted to the LHP. I find the LHP more grounded in reality and far more effective. I also find it much more fulfilling and validating.

My work with demonic forces is somewhat new, but I have seen amazing results. I’ll post about one such adventure pretty soon.

I’m here to learn from others, enjoy the company of others that deal with spirits/demons/forces/etc., and share my experiences. I have browsed through this forum a lot, and decided to join to become more thoroughly involved.

My current circumstances and environment is giving me quite the challenge. I have little privacy, so I am learning techniques that allow me to do my Work without the fear of being intruded upon.

I love the Tarot, spells, and learning. With my beginning to explore the darker side, I have begun my journey to Ascension.

Avete!

XTV

10 Likes

You could try a red floor. Red floors attract people and keep them there. Alternatively use bright, pillar-box red items to decorate your store.
Re-Programming: Before sleeping, close your eyes and see people entering your store and paying money. As real as you can, right down to smells. Write a bank deposit slip to yourself in a large sum and stick it somewhere you see it - like on your mirror or in a frame by your bed. Gaze upon it until you can close your eyes and still see it - every detail. Long before you’re able to do that you will have results.

Please advise.
Al.

4 Likes

That’s some of the very best Magick. Trust me. And welcome.

Al.

2 Likes

I think I like the sound of that.

2 Likes

Hello,i’m new here!!!

1 Like

My name is Matthew Montibello and I was awakened on February 12th, 2017. I channel many beings from angels to Greek gods to demons and leviathans. I am currently trying to find my purpose after being told I am a “chosen one” I look for assistance from you all to further my journey as I look forward to assisting you all with yours.

8 Likes

Hi, I’ve been through some magickal systems throughout my life, most of them from the left-hand path. My main goal is to achieve godhood. Hope this forum helps me in my path.

6 Likes

where are you from?

Um hi, Im River.
I mostly used Wiccan type magick. I want to get back into it. My current struggles is all the stuff holding me back.

10 Likes

Welcome!

Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Hello.
My nick is VISIV. Im from Albania, 30 years.
Im newbe and im here to learn for everything.
Nice to meet you all.

Also, thanks to admins and members for these too much informations.

9 Likes

Hello.
My nick is Azaxor, real name Benjamin, I am a game developer, musician and somewhat of a newbie occultist.
Recently did my first evocation for Azazel with positive results.
Thanks to everyone for the great information and forum, cheers.

9 Likes

Hey, I’m Yolord.
I stumbled upon the kybalion and some 5%er philosophy as a teenager and have been secretly learning and applying knowledge ever since. I kinda see my self as a well rounded novice.

Looking forward to learning much from this forum.

7 Likes

I’m from New England in the USA

Welcome! And what is holding you back?

MagiCarp will do.
Posting so I can start seeking.
No experience, just read a lot. Have probably read more than most here, but never with the intent to practice. Honestly not all that interested in diving into a new belief system after just breaking out of so many. Seeking some different ideas on truth.
Current struggles are why I’m here. Strange things started happening so frequently I couldn’t ignore them any more. I had that moment of clarity when all the f*cked up moments in life replay from a different angle and the memories of childhood suddenly deserve some respect and reflection.

8 Likes

Well hey, been lurking on and off for a month or so and just wanted to say hi. I’m That1Gurl, hail from SLC Utah. I’ve practiced the craft for well over 20 years. I’m what’s called The Hedge-rider, I can move easily between paths depending on what the need is. I’ve been loving this forum and found a wealth of knowledge and experience here. Thank you for allowing me spend my time here.

9 Likes