Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

@Abra-Cadabra at least I didn’t mention the mousetrap. Wooops just did

2 Likes

O wow how could I forget that?! :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No, sadly no. I found it a distraction to what I needed to do so muted it.
My path remains solitary and silent for the time being.

3 Likes

@HermesHorse do you perchance know how to find out your own true name?

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Well, y’all seem like a fun and interesting bunch.

I am Levi Levi Sheppard and I’m currently dedicated to the objective of becoming the Greatest Magus of the Age. How’s that for hubris?

Things come easily to me. My personal belief system is made up of many parts from many sources - Hinduism, Kaballah, Thelema, Quantum Physics, Cosmology, etc. At the end of the day, all that’s really important is that everything is quite literally connected at the molecular level and when we are able to feel that connection, there is a lot we can do to manipulate reality.
To that end, I find the most effective magick to be the stuff that I create on my own, by tapping in to a greater consciousness. The knowledge is all there. Most of the time, when I come to a revelation, it’s really more of a sense of remembering what my Self already knew.

So, I’ve decided to start writing my own methods down, in the interest of sharing them with the world and maybe others will “remember” as well.

I enjoy writing, and I intend to inject humor into the work so as to weed out the too-serious-for-their-own-good and, at the same time, make it so the ones who really deserve to learn will be the ones who are really paying attention. It should be fun!

I’m also a lifelong artist and I’ve been doing a fair amount of “esoteric” art these days. Here’s some examples…

Lots of snakes and spiders. I’m a tetch obsessed with them as symbols for…everything. I’ll go into greater detail on my personal theories regarding those critters when I write my book. In the meantime, I’ve started a blog so that I can cut my literary teeth, honing them to razors before I dive into the book writing.
The blog is here: lemnisc8

While I’m hesitant to share images of my physical self on any forum, much less one filled with demon-workers, I do have a very soft spot for the Left Hand (I’m a southpaw myself) and I like you folks. So, this is me…

That cross-section of images should give you a pretty good idea of my personality. XD

I occasionally use art as a vehicle for creating the world I want to live in. The other night, I harnessed the power of the supermoon eclipse and produced this as part of my ritual:

Happy to discuss the ritualistic use of symbols in visual art, if anyone is interested.

Here’s a shot of my primary altar. My entire living space is my temple. I have this place packed with mystical shit and I’ve literally consecrated the entire thing as my palace.

Well, I’m sure I’ve over-introduced at this point, haha. What else? Not into long walks on the beach. I love Die Antwoord. I just got a BMW 135i twin turbo and it’s fucking awesome. This particular version of the thing that is me is in his 40s, so the car seemed appropriate, even if I don’t quite look my age.

Nice to meetcha!
All the Love,

• lls
20 Likes

Welcome! I love the artwork, altar and personal pics! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i am J0KA ( my alias) and i have arrived here to research and learn more about the spirit realm or spirit world as no one talks about it when it clearly exist and while my introduction is short, thanks for having me here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A friend of mine @AlphaC recommended me to this site and its peaked my interest in the occult.

10 Likes

Hello. I’m Detha. I am from UK. I’m 19 years old. I’ve been practicing magick for 3 years, getting stronger & loving it. I wanna thank this forum for many things. Thank you ( :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi Sophillia! Read your intro. For what it’s worth… You’ll find your way. The hardest part of this journey for most is the ability to stop… And be in the now. What that means is going back to basics… Meditation. You must create that moment where the internal dialog of the mind stops. Whether in just sitting in a quiet place and closing your eyes… Or using forms of chanting to calm your mind. Once you reach that place of quiet… The answers will reveal themselves to you Sophillia. Always… Keith

3 Likes

I’m from a little place called Arsehole in Australia which is conveniently down near the global bum. If ignorance is bliss everyone in Australia should be ecstatic! Here everyone is dumber than they look and believe they’re better than they are. Where a lot of the self-entitled women are so ugly that if they gave you oral sex it’d count as anal - ‘Do you want to share my diseases?’ I’d like to buy them at my price and sell them at theirs.

The days repeat like a cheap pizza. The fucking scene is fucking sad. The fucking news is fucking bad. The blood pubs are fucking dull. The bloody clubs are fucking full of fucking girls and fucking guys with fucking murder in their eyes. It fucking hurts to look around anywhere in my home town.

There are some piss weak, incense burning Wiccans because that’s about all they can understand. A lot of them have suntanned teeth. Thankfully they don’t work sky-clad.

Al.

9 Likes

That’s really fucking nice. I don’t have an altar, but yours looks great!

Your High Priestess is great also. Shit, a magician creating their own Taro images. That’s truly great! I’m heterosexual but I think I’m falling in love.

People like you give me hope!

Al.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m 23, french, and I discovered this forum very recently.
How I discovered it ? Because I was looking for power, and entities like Sitri who could help me in some aspects of my life :wink: I’m also into Gnosticism, and have a real passion about this topic #WorldIsAPrison #Illusion #Matrix

I’m not new in magick, I study esoteric for 10 years now, I have read many many books on many topics, I’ve wrote theories about many things like Egregore, Tulpa, the « ectoplasm », the mystery of the 21 grams we lose at the moment of death. I’m a good theorician and I’ve worked with several praticians in order to experiment. My only problem in esoteric was that I’m not good at practice.

That’s why a month ago I decided to become a real magician and meditate each day, trying also to perform evocation. I think I can do it. I have to remove my doubt, in order to become powerful and what I learned reading here will help me. I will probably work with Lucifer, I will probably change my life, but I have to work for, and my motivation never has been as strong as today.

Thanks for reading.

11 Likes

Hello… my name is Keith. I find myself in new territory. Not new in the sense that Iam new to magick or following the path of Satanism but to wanting to be a part of and share with others. My entire life has always been about being and learning on my own. From even back in school when all the other children were spending an enormous amount of time trying to fit in and be with one another… I was the one who was hiking in the hill country of Kerrville by myself looking for that perfect spot to sit with mother nature and become one with the universe both in meditation and or ceremony. Now… Iam living in a place called Abilene… A place with the highest per capita of churches to people in the entire country. Talk about a challenge in finding others with similar interests lol. So here I am… Looking for others who too have fallen off the beaten path… as it were… and are trying to find their way back to that place in their heart hence where we came from. Making any sense lol? Hope to hear from someone who too is starting back up and or mentors who can help… Remind me of some of the basics once again… Like where’s the pedal… Brakes… Handle bars… Etc. Lol. Thank you for your time and compassion. Keith

14 Likes

Hello fellow members!

My name is Nick, I am a year 12 student at the moment inspiring to be a man of power and influence in society.

I desire knowledge, mostly being science, history and philosophy. I love to have an open mind and think intuitively.

My one true hobby is bodybuilding, the sport is my greatest passion and I cant love without it.

So, how did I find myself here. Browsing the internet, I happened to come across occult studies and succubus, I actually attempted summoning one (I know, not the best idea for a beginner) but hey, its all said and done. I was recently contacted by her the morning after the ritual during sleep paralysis, right now I am trying to learn how to develop myself and connect with her. AlphaC has helped me out tremendously so far, credit to him.

So, I am here to learn, develop a great knowledge base on this whole new world I never knew existed. I am glad to be here, I hope to enjoy fruitful discourse with you all!

All the best!

12 Likes

Hello, my name is Xavier and I am a witch.

My path has wavered, split, dipped and rounded over the years. I have encountered many forms of magickal workings either through practice or ‘armchair’ study. I’ve dabbled in Solomon, Kabbalah, and chaos but always seem to return to witchcraft. The witchcraft I am most interested in is steeped in traditional or folk practices.

At the time of writing, my focus is attaining a higher level of intuition. I am spending a lot of time meditating and I am working with Vassago.

I am concerned about the relentless march of benign methodologies (uh…read Wicca), as well as general spiritual apathy among the human populace.

I love this site. I love the content and the users and my hopes are that I will learn much.

Hi!

12 Likes

Hi Nick, from Australia by any chance?

1 Like

Yes, from Australia

1 Like

Thank you all for responding so fast. My name is Scott , I do t have too much experience with any form of magic. I have tried Wiccan in the past and it seemed to help. I have always been interested in black magic and spirits. Have always been into fallenagels. I know it’s her, I know that in the time we have been together I didn’t give her all of me at least not emotional or attention wise. It hurts alot and I know if I leave her alone to come around she won’t, she got used to me not being around and with someone else giving her attention why should she want me. I’m sorry I’m rambling on. I have helped her to build her to where she is and have so much on her I can take it all away. But I don’t want too, at the same time I want her to feel this pain she has caused me but if I go through with it I know for sure there will never be a chance. How would I go about Lucifer? Candle , sigil as the others. Thank you all again

10 Likes