Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, I bought the demons as it has a bit of EVERYTHING - get the e-reader version first and take a good look then save up for the printed version (here in the UK it’s a whopping £38 so it’s a considered purchase - but it’s on my list :heart_eyes: I’m not sure what emoticon that was but it’ll have to do…).

Please take heart - no-one deserves bullying or denigrating and I hope you find friends here who will love you just as you are.

3 Likes

Thank you, HermesHorse. I will start with the demons book, as you suggest. The emoticon you sent was the one with two hearts for eyes. Lol.

I was born in Lincolnshire. To be honest, I have wanted to move back to the U.K. for many years, but I haven’t been able to get enough money together. My fiancé and I want to live they together, but this place is like quicksand. It seems to resist my efforts to leave it. I’m 52yo.

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Using Angels In Demonic Evocation

Me, Lilith and Ereshkigal are looking forward to this.

5 Likes

Hi Im Tom. Im from Perth Western Australia. Im a black magick novice that is very keen on learning the the dark arts of divination and demon summoning etc. I have a huge background in eastern yogic and meditational practices but now have been called to the path of power and magic. I would love to meet up with people with the same interests or join a coven here in Perth. If there is anyone out there that is also in Perth please let me know. I have seen some of Koettings videos and very inspired to start the practice especially the black magic initiation.

6 Likes

Welcome all new people and enjoy the ride! :wink:

4 Likes

Hi Timothy,

I Understand, below are my honest and true intro.

Name : Sumeet
Photos if you’re comfortable : To be Honest I Don’t Post Photos in any of Media
Kinds of magick you like : New To Magick to be honest. What I like the most is Talking to Spirits, Healing, Telepathy. (Experiencing and learning what exactly is beyond Human Mind)
Current goals : Goals, trying to gain back whatever I Lost.
Current struggles : Currently lost the way of life due to some personal Problems, trying to get or trying to find a way to make everything right.

Thank You. :slight_smile:
Sumeet

4 Likes

My name is Swifty as you can See, I am normally at Studio arcanis, another magician union/forum, I came here interested by a ladupy eva post in the forum.
I used to work with energy and Kabbalah, I never felt in accordance with Jewish ideas but it was the only thing I knew. I changed my path a little time ago by reading some lhp(using the word as the temple of set dichotomy between RHP and LHP) books, learning about the philosophy of Max Stirner and through my own personal gnosis. Nowadays I am interested in more selfish objectives such as knowledge, evolution and power to be able to attain my own personal spiritual objectives. I think we could benefit reciprocally while I stay here.
Specifically I want to improve my astral senses, to make spiritual allies so they can substitute the fuctions that jehova and its spirits used to do for me.
To learn to differentiate tricksters from real spirits.
To improve radically my clairvoyance and clariaudience.

6 Likes

Bass player here, have been for 15 years.

2 Likes

I’ll remain anonymous, but hello!

I’ve been around the periphery of magick for >10 years and am an old gal to get serious about it. My main focus is Night Magick (from The Book of Night Magick). I agree with its main tenants, that is transcendence, merging with the higher self to work as it on Earth and beyond, and that the Eternal Darkness is complete of itself and sacred, hence my name. While I’m still working on what’s true for myself in that work, one thing that it did give me is that I know to my soul’s foundations that I belong to the night.

Other than that, I have an interest in Mark Alan Smith’s stuff and generally other stuff that utilizes the darker paths or applies magick in new and unique ways. I don’t want anything at all to do with the Abrahamic faiths and their magicks, though I know others find their power there.

Blessings

5 Likes

Hi everyone. I am a newbie at magic. And I think I am a fast learner, so any help will be welcomed, thanks.

7 Likes

Hi I’m Eliza I’m new too

2 Likes

Hello @Eliza_Maxfield nice meeting you.

1 Like

Same to you

1 Like

[quote=“ELSTAN_ANTHONY_FERNA, post:1697, topic:3232”]
Dear Lady Eva

Am Tony am here to learn about occultism and the dark forces. I tried selling my soul with all proper rituals and contract signed in blood. But it seems the contract is not approved yet or not valid nor accepted…Because I see no changes in my life. Its just 2 weeks, and probably am I in a rush or gotto wait. Eitherway this forum should enlighten me and teach me where to reach…

Many Thanks

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I am a new member here, so I am just going to introduce myself. You can call me Red, just a nickname.

I follow the religion of African diaspora, Santeria, Palo, and I work other magick to. I began Initiations on these paths years ago but the politics within the house and other things just turned me off.

I can’t seem to sign away my beliefs and freedom for anyone. I never disrespect anyone’s belief. I am on my own path and to each their own. That’s my life motto. My biggest turn off was that I would have to pay out thousands of dollars for initiations just to be told that as a female, I can’t be taught everything. They never really taught me magick. What I witness was people paying thousands of dollars, for others to perform high magick and the initiates being taught basic magick. The kind of magick I taught myself by buying books. When someone was in dire need of magickal help, that person didn’t have the money to pay, although that person was a life long client, no help was given to that person. That person actually died a few weeks later.

I know it’s a business, I have a tender heart, (I look out for those, who have looked out for me) something inside me woke up, defiance. I wanted no parts of that. I understand it’s a business but a life long client, an exceptional could have been made. The guy could have worked out the debt in the shop or a barter could have been done. Even though that happened years ago, it still bothers me.

I said something, of course they attacked, long story short, I lived. Not fully initiated, I lived. They, well, who cares.

Honestly, it’s a beautiful path, but the greed behind it, I guess it’s like any “organize” religion, it’s disturbing. The blind loyalty. It’s just not for me. I like to ask questions, I like to learn and so like to try new things.

I took a break from magick for a few years.
That messed my life up. It did.

So, I began working with Angels, I have had lots of magickal success and failures like everyone else, but I want to learn more. I feel as I am a thimble and there’s a universe of knowledge unknown to me, as I learn I grow into my own. I just want to grow as a magickal worker and as a person. I am here to learn, apply my knowldege and to grow.

From time to time, I work with Demons. What brought me here or rather who brought me here was King Beal. I did some work with him and I started doing research and I landed here.

I did one working with him, with great success, then I dreamt with him where he asked me to do another working. Thinking it was nothing, I ignored the dream but I kept having dreams with him. So I just went ahead and did the working that he requested I do. I didn’t even consult and I should have. I did the second working, I got nothing, didn’t sense a thing, so I went through the motions, I said my thanks and banished. I was baffled, thinking it was just a dream and apparently I am just a loon, why would King Beal need me for that, then a fly landed on my face, right by my ear and it was buzzing, it’s cold where I am at, there are no flies this time of year. I just laughed. I am laughing now, who does that? :joy:, he did, yeah.

I wouldn’t say I am a light worker or a dark worker. I don’t strictly work one path, I learn magick and apply it. I work the magick that I need, if that makes sense to anyone.

When I work with Angels, Demons, Orishas, ancient ones, whoever, I am just honest no matter what magick I am working or with whom, they seem fine with it, so I am fine with it. I guess that’s my path, not to judge, just learn and grow. It’s a joy at times, sometimes it was so painful, those magickal life changing lessons, man, it was brutal. I survived, the knowledge I learn, was worth it.

What I need to work on, I go through these phases I work magick nonstop, then I can’t even bring myself to meditate. When I work magick nonstop, I don’t bother with my reality, friends, etc. I get lazy, on that side of my life. I need to merge my magickal self with my day to day life. I hate that I do that. I need to learn to quickly readjust myself and keep learning, working and growing.

Thanks for having me and for reading my post.

7 Likes

Hi Everyone, Im ElectricDragon from India.
I started learning magick two years ago. I came across a book on wicca, I thought it happened accidently at that time, but I now feel that I am guided by some higher power which I have no idea about who or what. I have cast one successful spell for getting a job using wiccan way. Then I got into evocation, I have evoked some spirits 3-4 times and they were successful, Orobas works pretty fast ;-). I have used help of spirit Phorlakh using method told by EA koetting to get what you want using spirit sigils. Phorlakh also worked pretty fast :wink: Thanks EA :). I have used custom sigil magick to achieve a goal. I don’t consider myself attached to white or black, However if we follow typical magick concepts, I have done only white magick so far, it does not mean im not into black magick ;-), but not yet :P. I dont understand invocation so far, so its a no no for now, maybe in the future. I just wanna learn all forms of magick (as much as I can) in this lifetime.

My current goals are to learn astral travel and open my astral senses (vision and hearing).

Current struggles : I haven’t been able to get laid using magick so far, I have tried multiple times :P. Any help in this area would be very helpful ;-).

Thanks and Regards,
ElectricDragon

11 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking for a couple months now and finally decided I should make an account.

I’ve dabbled with magick on and off since I was a teenager (I’m currently in my late 20s), with my first introduction to it being through Wicca. This past year has been pretty significant for me with a lot of major life changes. During the course of all of this I found my way back to practicing magick, only this time I discovered the LHP. The LHP feels right in a way that Wicca never did for me (the rede had left me feeling limited in what I could do) and I’m eager to learn more about this path and to hear about other’s experiences.

Recently I’ve mainly been focused on candle magick and working with the Goetia. I’m interested in developing relationships with the Goetic demons to help me grow and to help with some difficult obstacles in my life right now. I’d say that the biggest thing I struggle with is self-doubt, but I struggle with that in my day to day life as well. I keep reminding myself that I just need to have faith that things are working and to trust in my own abilities.

8 Likes

hello!my name is sharon i’ve been intrested in th lhp for a while but was too shy and confused to write here.but…thihngs happening in my life right now which i can ignore anymore and i decided to be more active.
i’ve trained my self in white magic over the years reading tarot and learning other stuff like healing astro,numero,but found out that i love and want to work with energies and tarot which i belive you create your own destiny rather to listen to somethong like: at monday and tuesday uranus and neptune are jumping to another galaxy and you’ll have a great day…:S
my current goals:learn to break curses and hexes,channeling,and hopefully learn to master evoction invocation and and to grow beyond limits.

so hi again and nice to know you all!!

7 Likes