Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi everyone! My chosen name is Tree. I’m a young and fairly new magician who will become of legal age within the next year. I’m excited that I have finally found the path I feel like I’m meant to be on. (Left hand path) I’ve already have had so much help from this forum in advancing into a better magician. I study everyday and am hoping to evoke more spirits soon!

6 Likes

Hi, my name is Alex and I have recently enbraced the LHP. I have always had an interest in the spiritual, even from a very young age. It wasn’t until I started purchasing books from the Gallery of Magic that my interest in demons really increased. Since contacting them they have assisted me time and time again.
I hope to learn so much more as a member of BALG and look forward to reading your experiences and comments.
Many thanks

6 Likes

Hello, I’m Kinzie and I recently started reading tarot publicly and I’ve begun learning more and beginning a real study of learning and progressing through the use of tarot, meditation and runes, short term goal being able to induce a trance with ease and with the long term goal of learning Seidr. I started a blog, and facebook page both to track my progress and maintain a schedule and also to connect with others in my community. I’m really hoping I can find more like-minded people who can share the information they have willingly and that I can also be an asset to my friends and some day hopefully my tribe.

12 Likes

My name is Michael, I am from Wv, I am 30 years old and single. I have recently been studying E.A. Koetting and Black Witch Coven, watching all their videos and have read the lesser key of Solomon and also the book of enoch. I desire to make a pact with a demon but am unsure which to choose and where to find the directions to do this pact…I also am unsure if I should use the goetia or use E.A.'s universal circle. My goal is to have money and women. My struggles are many. I have been a Christian all my life but its just awful funny how after years and years of loyalty and submission how these Christians are being repaid, murder, cancer, disease, famine…and im thinking its time I start controlling my own future, as ive heard if a pact is done correct your desire will be granted.

12 Likes

Hi,
Thought id better introduce myself, after following this forum for some time.
I’m 45 years, male, living in the UK.i have practised yoga daily for 20 years and have always had an interest in the occult.in the last year I’ve been following some practices like lbrp,offerings to spirits, visualisation, trying to gain K / C of HGA. I haven’t yet tried to evoke any spirits or work directly with them. learning so much from this forum and am really grateful to everyone who contributes.
thanks

7 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new here and just discovered BALG which honestly I am glad. I would collect occult books from starting at the age of 10 or so because I believed there was more to this world than just flesh and bone. Having an analytical mind if other people could perform miracles surely there must be a formula to follow that would allow others right? While I collected books that is all I did, nothing ever felt right to actually implement especially considering how convoluted the older texts such as the Goetia made it and the amount of tools and etc needed. Though honestly I think my biggest fear was not if it didnt work but what if it did? Can you tell I was raised Christian?

My Goal is to know myself and heal some past emotional pain from childhood. I want to have a more active role in my lifes destinty. I have a good life now by any measure, but throughout my life I have had 3 interests that rotate in as an obsession roughly every 6 months and one is the occult. Maybe its fate telling me to scratch that itch sense I do the other two. Essentially at most I was an armchair occultist with an active imagination.

I am tired of feeling empty which no hobbies seem to keep my interest and look forward to the adventure.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

8 Likes

Hello, BALG. I’ve been a lurker here for quite some time and decided to finally make an account.

I’ve been practicing since early 2012, but have had profound experiences with demons way before I officially began practicing. When I first began practicing, I was initiated by a being who had a very heavy, dark, and cold energy. His presence filled the entire room and I felt embraced by this being. Shortly after that encounter, I was approached by Lord Belial, and later, Lord Asmodeus. Then, all of the events in my life up to that point made sense to me on a profound level.

I embrace and enjoy any black magick, blood magick, and baneful magick. Shadow, Void, Darkness, Death, Sinister, Abyssal, Infernal, Demonic, Diabolic. Dark, murky, ooze-y, heavy energy. I also work well with energy that many perceive as “negative”. I’ve been told I have a knack for working with metal, earth, and fire as well. I’m also a natural soul traveler, especially when I sleep. I have many encounters with demons in this manner. Been practicing invocation, evocation, sigil magick, channeling, light-possession, astral projection, meditation, energy, and chakra work since 2012.

I suppose this will count as both a goal and a struggle. I’ve had on-and-off experiences with male sex demons. When I do have an encounter, it is mind-blowing. Beyond anything I have ever experienced. Hands down, best orgasms I’ve ever had. I am looking to start a long-term relationship with one of these demons. I understand it is quite a lot of work in the beginning to establish everything. Then again, what relationship isn’t? I seek to get to know one of these type of demons on a profound level and maintain it.

Understand them on a level beyond sex; understand who that individual demon is and let me know his true self. I remember a few times one of them approached me in a form that people may find disturbing. However, I absolutely loved it when they would approach me in such forms. If anything, everything about the encounter was even more intense and I enjoyed every second of it.

My biggest struggle is tuning into them for an extended period of time. From what I understand, these beings will stick around you for most of the day if they are committed to you. Sometimes I pick up on them; other times I can’t.

I also struggle with healing. My attempts in the past often make people sick or nauseated.

10 Likes

@succupedia on this forum is an expert on spirit relationships, including with entities many consider “too dark” or dangerous, and has written some great tutorials on this forum, he may have some links to give you. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a independent Catholic bishop. Many in the area I live in, do not believe that I am a real priest. I’m also openly gay. I have had cranks calls - one threatening to get me. I been called a fake priest, faggott and a paedophile. I am mocked, intimidated and harrassed on the street and by neighbours.

I used to bless them, but now I curse them with torment, hardship and suffering but not death. I even curse them to their faces now.

I believe that Lucifer is the benevolent God of light, and that Jehovah is the real devil. I believe i am a god, and that i have either forgotten that I am, or I have had my god abilities disabled, either by myself or others. So now, I follow the LHP, and seek to activate or strengthen my god abilities. Perhaps, I got lost along the way. Perhaps I found the way

Your guidance is appreciated.

11 Likes

Hi I want to remain anonymous, not using my real name or photos. I am between the left and right hand path, using both when necessary. I am interested in the qliphoth and I did do some work. I am a bit stuck in that area. I have been into the goetia and want to get better at that too and I have had some pretty good success. On a more selfish level I am interested in sex and money. I also care about tribe and family. On a more altruistic level, I am concerned for the preservation of the west, ending white genocide, the Environment. Destroying the NWO. On another note I also like Tai chi, chi qoung, yoga and chinese medicine.

10 Likes

Hi Folks

Am Tony am here to learn about occultism and the dark forces. I tried selling my soul with all proper rituals and contract signed in blood. But it seems the contract is not approved yet or not valid nor accepted…Because I see no changes in my life. Its just 2 weeks, and probably am I in a rush or gotto wait. Eitherway this forum should enlighten me and teach me where to reach…

Cheers Guys…
Tony

5 Likes

Hi everyone my name is Rory. I am almost brand new to the Lhp . I am 29 and recently started my study of black magic intensely , I am attracted to almost all currents of black magic and recently decided that deaconian pathworking will be my starting point. Unfortunately my financial situation has been impeeding my access to buy Asenath masons Lucifer Chronicle’s , so I have had to download any free information I can to begin this pathworking. I also have dedicated myself to the practice of evocation so that I have some experience in connection to spirit working before I start my first true path. I currently am collecting the nessessary supplies to perform my first evocation ( I already have taken steps to open my third eye. My biggest issue I am dealing with now is the fact I’m learning on my own without any direct teacher . Validation in my actions is embedded in my dna. I feel so very fortunate that this forum exists. So I can teach myself to learn successfully. I am a natural intuitive person , some would say supernaturally so. I can’t wait to start applying my magic to my life because change is beyond needed, as my addiction condition has left me in near homeless conditions, I have ish to become independent from my a co-dependecies and create a life worth living. I’m Irish Celtic and feel like an old soul. I also get lots of strength from the conversations of this forum, I only wish I had more direct mentorship near me( I live on Vancouver Island Canada. Thanks for everything so far and can’t wait to contribute to the forum.

9 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Trigg Eskil. I’m a Hermeticist, Black Magician, and Vitki. My work, and passion, is mainly in the Norse belief system. I tend to draw inspiration from other system I’ve used in the past. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it, right? I’ve been working with the gods for about a year now. I feel at home with them. Like something finally clicked. Almost like I’ve been awoken. I’m on a journey now to discover the runes. I’ve used them for divination and meditation for a while but I feel that there is more to gain from them. I hope to be able to share some of my experiences with you and even learn from you. We all encounter different struggles and come from different walks of life. There is much we can all learn from each other if we all come together. That why I’m here.

May the gods be with you,
Trigg

16 Likes

Hello Tony, it troubles me to hear of your hardships. It seems that even in today’s day and age, gays are openly ridiculed and tormented. We can only hope to enlighten and educate. The rest is up to them. Keep your head up, and things will get better. You’re among friends now. May Lucifer’s light shine upon you and cast light in the darkest of times.

4 Likes

Just a reminder that we have this, can also be used for netwroking as in, meet people for private (PM) chats if you don’t want to post publicly:

4 Likes

Yeah we will be doing some LGBTQ workings together at some point, feel free to post in that thread or pm members in that thread if you need help with something :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your mission Tony is to live the most fabulous life you can possibly muster and leave these wretches lying in the dust.

No curses unless they do something seriously bad; self protection is key and just become so damned successful that they implode with jealousy on themselves.

I’d suggest that you start having a good look at the Goetia and Gordon Winterfield’s books if you haven’t done so already - S Connolly as well.

You deserve and command respect and the best life possible.

4 Likes

Thank you, Trigg, Lady Eva, kiss-lamia-lilith and HermesHorse for all of your support and encouragement. It is very comforting to know that I have you friendship already.

To be honest, I am gullible and find it difficult to say no or speak my mind, lest I should offend people. In about the last four months or so, I made contact with certain people on Instagram. They convinced me that they are Illuminati, and over a period of about 8 weeks, between some of them, they promised me a big salary, aĺl kinds of powers, but first I would have to be initiated in a Luciferan ceremony. Between them, they conned me out of €1900.

There are people here who have manipulated and used me. People who have asked me to lend them sums of money, but do not pay it back.

I am prone to anxiety, depression and OCD. At times all these things make me feel suicidal. I won’t almost never want to cause the death of another; and so curses and spells provide me with a happy medium for punishing those who cross me

2 Likes

I already have a number of god like abilities. I am an intuitive healer. I am able to send my spirit to remote locations, to heal people, cleanse building and reconcile troubled souls. There are times when I can influence the weather, and bring happy outcomes to people’s circumstances, as well as other signs and wonders. I’m also able to speak in Tongues. People have even seen and heard me in remote locations. I am also able to merge two locations together, in time and space, to work there.

My weakness, is I doubt my abilities, and that sometimes I am afraid that it will not work, and I will look foolish or a fraud.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Eliza I am just starting out and I need help.
For the past few weeks maybe a month I have been dreaming of king paimon. I don’t know why as I don’t know what I’m good at. Can someone please help me with understanding this form of relationship for some reason I found him attractive

6 Likes