Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Also not saying to not do your normal spells for what you do need, but practice with the ones you do not.

2 Likes

^ That is really good advice! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@Rcs4215 Agreed.

3 Likes

Hello my name is amethyst and the kind of magick that i like is the left hand path and and the right hand path and also daemonoloartry and ive devoted myself to the right hand path for half of my life and then for black magick ive started to do that about two years ago and i first started out with scrying and doing curses and hexes and i just created a helping witchcraft business that includes black magick and white magick spells and for daemonolatry ive been studying and working with the ars goetia daemons from the lesser key of solomon and also learning about luciferianism and also the science behind deamons and their nature. And i also have a familiar and a succubus that i just started working with. And the goals i want to work on is that understanding more of the science of daemons and their nature and also understanding more about the succubi and inccubi and how llike humans can have a close relationship with them and their other daemons. MY current struggles are that my mental health and physcial health because a few months ago i attempted suicide and it was a pretty deadly one and so i have physcial scars and surgical scars and having endless amounts of surgery so its been tough but im starting to get better but i still struggle with gender dysphoria hence i’m a transgender and like body image problems too. So thats all i have to say so have a wonderful day and thanks for reading .

love,

Amethyst Scherbarth

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that life’s been rough for you recently!

Please bookmark this if you don’t have it already:

If you ever feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Here are some additional contacts:

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

This is also very thought-provoking, especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: Suicide: Read This First

This site is good for people who live in or near larger towns and cities to meet people for shared interests or just to get out of the house and be with others:

Back to the topic of this forum, magick: I did a personal magickal working which may assist you with the gender issues, in my case i summoned forth a male archetype because I’m a cis female, you may be able to adapt this to interact with different gendered aspects of yourself and acquire some clarity:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/evocation-of-my-personal-daemon/3796

2 Likes

Also there’s this, posting here as well for lurkers:

4 Likes

Amethyst I am sorry to hear that about you. From what I heard from other practicioners qlippotic demons can heal madness and a lot of psychological problems. I know how you feel, I also thought about suicide once, why i haven’t done it? Well I sometimes wonder that myself… maybe Higher Guardian Angel is not just a term for higherself. Marbas can help you heal faster… or Rafael if you want to opt for an angel. Don’t steress about body… 99% of us women will tell you we are fat (even if we are thin as a needle), everyone has body image problems. That being said I want to congratulate you on your magick business (I know it’s not easy in the craft).

5 Likes

@amethyst_scherbarth PM me if you need rites to help you balance yourself emotionally. I have a few rites that may help.

5 Likes

thanks love

2 Likes

Hi everyone I’m zakhar,26 years old and really really new to any sort of magic . My only experience goes back to 2012 when I was with other people who called/summon spirit and I was observing but didn’t know how that worked and they never told me how to do it lol.
My personal goal is to be a successful photographer and if magick can help me through my path then that would be even better.
The only book I have read so far is ;Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons and I have performed one ritual so far with no success YET.
I have been trying to do OBE and astral project for a while with no luck so far as well. This Forum seems to provide so many good information so hopefully I learn many tips and technique.

7 Likes

Hi my name is Iain (I don’t particularly feel comfortable giving my full name)I am 23 years old. I have over seven years of rei ki experience practice, I have a little over eight years of experience in fortune telling (not done properly in all due honesty ;^^), and I have been studying the energy side of Alchmey for the past year. I also happen to be the descendent of wiccans, highlanders, alchemists, and free mansions. However the last one hasn’t been practised and participated in about a few generations.
I am interested in chaos, qilpothic, and the magick of Ahriman. My current goals are primarily trying to get a place to perform rituals, understand the language of the Old Ones (written), and to contact the Celtic gods and goddesses. My struggles are mostly due to my current life style and habits such as smoking weed and the fact that I don’t do anything outside of work and go home and do jack shit. Trying to get get out of the right hand path and to learn that I am good enough and become more self confident not being a spinless weenie.

6 Likes

Hello, I am Ivan BlueKnight. I’m really impressed with all this information and the great community here in BALG. I’m really new to magick so I’m still not sure which kind of magick I like best.

I’m interested in developing my astral senses and be able to do astral projection, as well as divination and manifestation.

Currently I’m meditating everyday for 20 minutes and also trying binaural and breathing exercises. Thanks to meditation I was able to break with chronic depression that lasted for decades. I also tried some Chi Kung exercises when I feel exhausted. I’m not able to open my third eye yet (I think) and I’m also trying to astral project with no sucess so far.

I’m looking forward to learn a lot from you guys.

Thanks!

9 Likes

My name is Mehdi and I ame from morocco.I have studied a lot of mystical books especially about astral projection by robert bruce.and I finished by bying all the 3GP courses and OAA E-book.my dream is to mastering soul travel first then evocation and divination.after finish that I will start practicing black magick training course only (I think is the most important pathworking and I really like it)

10 Likes

Stress

This de-stressing exercise is simple but requires commitment. If you feel more comfortable by doing so, take off your shoes. Lay flat on a rug, mat or carpeted floor. Do not use a pillow or a mattress. The object of this exercise is to get your body to conform to the flatness of the surface you are laying on not to have that surface conform to you.

Start by taking a deep breath and expelling that breath as a sigh. The secret is to sigh like everyone and everything that you love in your life has just been taken away from you. Sigh like it could not get any worse. Sign three consecutive times and then commence to relax your toes. After you have relaxed your toes, relax your feet. Continue to relax your body all the way to the top of your head.

By the time you get to relax your knees you may find that your feet are no longer relaxed. This is not a failure on your part. It is natural. Simply sigh and start again at the toes.

As you work your way from the feet to the head and discover that a previously relaxed part of your body has tensed up again you must give a deep sigh before recommencing. This exercise should be continued for at least fifteen minutes and may require several sessions before you start to obtain results. It can be effectively used to induce deep sleep. As you maintain your regime you will find that within a few days your sleeping patterns, comprehension and energy levels improve. You will also notice a diminished level of nervous energy in your everyday life.

A ‘Pavlov’s Dog’ side effect of this practice is that you can induce a state of deep relaxation at any time you need, simply by sighing. I was once caught in abysmal traffic and in desperation and while not thinking I let out an involuntary sigh and experienced deep relaxation instantaneously, to the point where I had to be careful not to fall asleep in the traffic.

Al.

4 Likes

Look up, research then apply Sigils.

Al.

4 Likes

Super late response here sorry! I wanted to really get some direction and got that especially from reading your comments on here. Divination will be the first step.

3 Likes

Thanks @Uncle-Al, I’ll try that :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi my name is Jessie Eveyone!! I have practiced magic within myself for years and was tortured and confused and lost and had no explanation of why I could make some things happen. Until recently I came into my power of 8 and I accepted my gifts.
My favorite types of magic are manipulating the universe in my favor but in a positive aspect and doing good for others and myself. I am a student and a seeker of knowledge always no matter how much I ever advance. Much praise to B.

19 Likes

Love your cat !

5 Likes

I am Hekmel
I have been a practitioner of the LHP for the last 22 years or so.
I had a very Christian upbringing and was a time in my life active in the youth movement but was so confused why I would ask some god in the sky for strength when all I needed was to will it l, work and prepare and it would happen. Later I would call it using energy via my will to achieve my goals.

I am here to learn and participate in discussions.

9 Likes