Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

@CaptainHowdy Thanks a lot. I sure will let you know your too kind.

Hope your having a great day today my friend.

Take Care,

Dark Blessings,

NyX_LuNa_NecRomancer.

3 Likes

My names Dom, I’m 21 years old. Im a death magick practitioner. As well as other forms of magick. Necromancy, black magick specifically. When I started I delved into the dark aspect of chrisianity. The four horseman and Death mostly. Which lead me to finding out bout Santisima Muerte. From there I want to know more about the spirit world. Studied ancient Egypt method and greek mythos. Learned about third eye opening techniques. Moved into transcendalism and higher frequency consciousness. Developed and achecived a state of God-consciousness which allowed to assimlate with my higher self completely. Becoming a God seemed natural to me and tapping into the full capabilities of manipulating life and death was one hell of a ride. But now I’m seeking to further my knowledge of necromancy and death magick. If you have questions about me hit me up and ill tell you.

9 Likes

@TheStorm

Reminded me of you

3 Likes

@Rcs4215 @R34P3R Fellow Necromancer here. Also, a practitioner of Vile Black Magicks, and Umbral works. I follow various Eastern traditions too. Welcome.

6 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Most Efficient Way To Harvest Death Essence?

Hello all and apologies for not introducing myself sooner!
Magically the name I go by is Aradia, I’m 33 years old and female.
Currently my goal is to create a stronger relationship with Lucifer and some of the other ancients.
My weakness at the moment is patience in seeing my spells manifest - I can’t quite detach myself from the outcome when I want something so badly.
I would say I’m a chaos witch- I practice hoodoo, Strega, and black magick at the moment.
Thank you for having me !XX

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Question About The Necromantic Path

Welcome @Zeela! Enjoy the ride! :wink:

3 Likes

I recommend doing magick for things that are no important to you. Literally, manifest something you dont care about. It is a good practice to forget about the outcomes. But also make a list of your spells that you dont care about, so you do not forget about them lol.

4 Likes

Also not saying to not do your normal spells for what you do need, but practice with the ones you do not.

2 Likes

^ That is really good advice! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@Rcs4215 Agreed.

3 Likes

Hello my name is amethyst and the kind of magick that i like is the left hand path and and the right hand path and also daemonoloartry and ive devoted myself to the right hand path for half of my life and then for black magick ive started to do that about two years ago and i first started out with scrying and doing curses and hexes and i just created a helping witchcraft business that includes black magick and white magick spells and for daemonolatry ive been studying and working with the ars goetia daemons from the lesser key of solomon and also learning about luciferianism and also the science behind deamons and their nature. And i also have a familiar and a succubus that i just started working with. And the goals i want to work on is that understanding more of the science of daemons and their nature and also understanding more about the succubi and inccubi and how llike humans can have a close relationship with them and their other daemons. MY current struggles are that my mental health and physcial health because a few months ago i attempted suicide and it was a pretty deadly one and so i have physcial scars and surgical scars and having endless amounts of surgery so its been tough but im starting to get better but i still struggle with gender dysphoria hence i’m a transgender and like body image problems too. So thats all i have to say so have a wonderful day and thanks for reading .

love,

Amethyst Scherbarth

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that life’s been rough for you recently!

Please bookmark this if you don’t have it already:

If you ever feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Here are some additional contacts:

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

This is also very thought-provoking, especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: Suicide: Read This First

This site is good for people who live in or near larger towns and cities to meet people for shared interests or just to get out of the house and be with others:

Back to the topic of this forum, magick: I did a personal magickal working which may assist you with the gender issues, in my case i summoned forth a male archetype because I’m a cis female, you may be able to adapt this to interact with different gendered aspects of yourself and acquire some clarity:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/evocation-of-my-personal-daemon/3796

2 Likes

Also there’s this, posting here as well for lurkers:

4 Likes

Amethyst I am sorry to hear that about you. From what I heard from other practicioners qlippotic demons can heal madness and a lot of psychological problems. I know how you feel, I also thought about suicide once, why i haven’t done it? Well I sometimes wonder that myself… maybe Higher Guardian Angel is not just a term for higherself. Marbas can help you heal faster… or Rafael if you want to opt for an angel. Don’t steress about body… 99% of us women will tell you we are fat (even if we are thin as a needle), everyone has body image problems. That being said I want to congratulate you on your magick business (I know it’s not easy in the craft).

5 Likes

@amethyst_scherbarth PM me if you need rites to help you balance yourself emotionally. I have a few rites that may help.

5 Likes

thanks love

2 Likes

Hi everyone I’m zakhar,26 years old and really really new to any sort of magic . My only experience goes back to 2012 when I was with other people who called/summon spirit and I was observing but didn’t know how that worked and they never told me how to do it lol.
My personal goal is to be a successful photographer and if magick can help me through my path then that would be even better.
The only book I have read so far is ;Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons and I have performed one ritual so far with no success YET.
I have been trying to do OBE and astral project for a while with no luck so far as well. This Forum seems to provide so many good information so hopefully I learn many tips and technique.

7 Likes

Hi my name is Iain (I don’t particularly feel comfortable giving my full name)I am 23 years old. I have over seven years of rei ki experience practice, I have a little over eight years of experience in fortune telling (not done properly in all due honesty ;^^), and I have been studying the energy side of Alchmey for the past year. I also happen to be the descendent of wiccans, highlanders, alchemists, and free mansions. However the last one hasn’t been practised and participated in about a few generations.
I am interested in chaos, qilpothic, and the magick of Ahriman. My current goals are primarily trying to get a place to perform rituals, understand the language of the Old Ones (written), and to contact the Celtic gods and goddesses. My struggles are mostly due to my current life style and habits such as smoking weed and the fact that I don’t do anything outside of work and go home and do jack shit. Trying to get get out of the right hand path and to learn that I am good enough and become more self confident not being a spinless weenie.

6 Likes