Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @voidcat

How long have you practiced?

About 3 years off and on. Iā€™m still a beginner, really.

3 Likes

I have no idea what that is. Iā€™ll look it up!

2 Likes

Welcome @sanaRo

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t told us if you currently practice anything or not.

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Hi all
Iā€™m Hazel and Iā€™ve been dabbling with various occult practices for a couple of decades.
I am drawn to chaos magick but have a growing curiosity about Mesopotamian gods and demons.

Even though Iā€™ve been dabbling for a long time (astral projections, scrying) I am definitely a beginner in many ways. I have never evoked spirits or demons but want to start work in this area. I am looking forward to seeing diverse points of view and learning along the way. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everybody how are you!

My name is Ivana, you could call me Ivy if you wish. I have been practicing some basic magic for about a year. I have had some decent results with it but I am now looking to become stronger. I have been reading tarot on myself and people around me on and off for about 8 years.

I have found myself hanging around the forum for a while and would love to now be able to contribute to the community. I would love to be able to give intuitive tarot readings. I can use the critique and feedback from you guys! I also wouldnā€™t mind receiving readings from people from beginners while offering confirmational facts/details and feedback. I hope that makes sense but in essence practice makes perfect! Right? I would also love to give advice on spell work and magickal practice and am open to receiving advice as well.

Personally, I am now particularly struggling with love magick and this is really hard to actually admit. Itā€™s particularly hard and ironic since I do have plenty of options. This WILL be changing in 2021! I can let you guys know how it goes. I am also working on some prosperity spells to increase my wealth in the stock market! However I do tend to favor divination in this area a lot and am planning to use my third eye to know when to buy/sell.

Thanks for reading! Lots of illumination and prosperity to you on your path!

3 Likes

Welcome @4tunefavorsdabrave

Where are you from?

What, exactly, have you been practicing? Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions of magick?

Please be aware that we have a rule prohibiting new members from offering any sort of readings to the forum until they have been relatively active for a minimum of 90 days.

1 Like

I am from NYC, and have lived in Cleveland and Boardman Ohio. I am not a born witch. I am not in a coven. I am literally learning off of Youtube and these forums. My favorite sorcerers on Youtube that I should give credit to are E.A. Koetting, Grail of the Serpent, Damien Echols, Conner Kendal and V.K. Jehanum. By basic I mean that at present I am taking baby steps by working on manifesting and energy manipulation through simple candle magic by focusing my intent. I am just beginning to work with a mentor. Out off respect, I am reluctant to share her name at this time.

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more on your experience. The name of your mentor is unnecessary. We just like to get a basic idea of what experience newcomers have as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction. Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, my magic name is Adrastea. I believe I can be considered an intermediate experienced practitioner. I am of the middle path, with a small lean to the left. I am around 30, female, and favor energy work. I am fairly good at Nature-Based Spellwork, Cleansing, and Hexbreaking. I struggle with concentration, finances, and hope to let a wealth of knowledge flow into my life through this site.

3 Likes

Sister,

You ever hear of the O.P.A.? Frater C.D.?

Al.
P.s. I have a hardcover of Marcello Mottaā€™s The Commentaries of AL and Magickal and Philosophical Commentaries of The Book of The Law edited by Symonds & Grant.
So there!

1 Like

Hi!

My name is Robin and im 24 years old. and im newbie to magic and i walk to left hand path. my first sucessful ritual was with Belial.

He gave me such confidence boost, So i feel like iā€™m untouchable

2 Likes

Welcome @Adrastae

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Robin_Nilsson

1 Like

ca 1 month

2 Likes

I am located in the Southern United States. I have been practicing for around 7 years. I practice many things, I feel no need to label my practices further than I have for now.

3 Likes

Hi,my name is Zafar Imam from Pakistan.Im from Muslim faith,im at intermediate level and still learning from my mentor.i know making talisman and learned in both Hindu and Muslim tantra.
My interest of Magic is Love,Money,Health and power

2 Likes

Welcome @Zafar_Imam

In what, exactly? The tantra you mentioned?

1 Like

For 2 years in Tantra
I know muslim amulet and talismanic magick.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty neat. How long have you practiced that?

2 Likes