Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello,

My name is Daemon Ieraomi. You can call me Jeremy though, since that is my given name.
I am a practitioner of Tantric Yoga, Witchcraft ( i guess you could call it (Pre-Gardnerian), and Ceremonial Magick. All of these for me sort of go hand in hand. I am on a Draconian path for spiritual ascension. Getting results in mundane life is cool but in my experience this usually never comes quite how you would expect. Although that type of magick is important of course, my goal is essentially to find out the mysteries of life and death, and to for my soul and bodies to travel throughout the Qliphoth to the realms beyond. I do believe in destiny. I was attracted to E.A for the wrong reasons most likely, since i watched some of his youtube vids that seemed way over the top and for shock value. Nothing but respect for the man and his work though, I know this is his forum. I dont think it would be interesting for anyone to write my whole magical diary here but long story short, of course I have lurked this board for a while and am just looking to communicate and interact with likeminded folks, I am sure there are many brilliant people here. As far as struggles, I am sure I have the same as the rest: mundane life keeping you down, struggling with faith, creeping doubt, as powerful as some rites are there are some that make me question myself. I believe this is normal. When I look at my magickal career it is clear it has benefitted me. I am not sure if the destiny of the ascended soul is to become a living god ™, but just like with the RHP, and the holy guardian angel, there are many treasures and hidden surprises along the way.
DAEMON IERAOMI

INHLBH HDHM

1 Like

Welcome @DaemonIeraomi

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

altogether, about ten years or so. I had a long time with no practicing anything, in which I sort of got turned off from anything related to magick. Early this year, like out of nowhere, I started practicing again diligently with complete focus and dedication. I am From Buffalo NY

1 Like

Hi my name is Daniva, im 22 living in Seattle. Family is very into magik and as I’ve matured I’ve become more familiar with rituals and deities. Found this community on yt and wanted to join. Look forward to learning and sharing my knowledge. Hope to make many friends on here:3 I’ve been on other magik forums on discord but this one seems like a bigger community which im excited about. Currently learning about enochian magik.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Muah

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing? This doesn’t really tell us anything about your experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

My name is David, I have no working history with any kind of Magick, I simply felt called to research occult topics and practices one day a few months back and have settled with the intention to ease into a practice of my own as soon as I feel ready to do so. Since then I’ve unblocked many repressed emotions and remembered many encounters with spirits from my childhood. As a result, I have begun to suspect that I have suffered with a lifelong parasitic attachment from those times, but that’s another story.

I have been mostly lurking occult forums and doing some light reading on the fundamentals of magick. My biggest interest and current goal as far as what I’d like to eventually practice is demonolatry, which I do understand is not suitable for newbies and dabblers. In general I have a long standing and deep fascination with spirits, deities and other entities and trying to understand them.

Currently, I am aiming to continue my shadow work before committing to any single path or practice.

Your magick name: Infinitywars.

Kinds of magick you like: I am trying to learn evokation from EAs course and would like it if it worked.

Current ambitions: evoke spirits.

Current struggles: evoking spirits not working.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @infinitywars. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any practical experience in other forms of magick besides trying to learn the evocation of spirits?

1 Like

Hi all!

I’m Sapp and I’ve been practising magick for 1.5 years now. I have done evocations/invocations for menial things such as a job, money etc. I have had a few spontaneous OBE’s projections, but still have some fear regarding the whole thing. I largely work with King Paimon, Asmodeus on the demonic side of things, and with Tibetan Deities as well. I look forward to learning new systems of magick and growing!

1 Like

Hi! I’m new here after a couple years of lurking, so I need to do a proper introduction.
My name is Magus Nezuh (currently going through the process of legally changing my first name which is a huge hassle here in Texas. Was born with the surname :laughing:) I’m from southern MA, USA, but currently reside in SE Texas.

I started practicing the Q.C./LBRP and really studying the occult when I was 14 years old, then went through AMORC Rosicrucianism, a few degrees of Freemasonry, and finally, the Golden Dawn system really clicked for me when I was about 22 and I started collecting and devouring every classic text and grimoire I could get my hands on and learning dead languages. Met my HGA last year after performing the Abramelin ritual while furloughed/quarantined for most of the year.
I’m 39 now.

I currently practice High Magick/Ceremonial Magick complemented with traditional Chinese internal martial arts (Old Yang Taiji, Bagua, Xinyi, Qigong) with the main goal of completing this Work in this lifetime and not having to come back here unless I want to. I’m also working toward my M.A. in Western Esotericism.
I think that’s everything :laughing:

This is the best magick related public forum on the internet, so I’m glad to be here!

4 Likes

My name Is Jayden I’m 17. I’m interested in learning more about the demon known as Abaddon. I’m struggling with anger and sadness. I hope that by learning to talk to Abaddon I can release some of said anger to him.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Riven and I’m from Europe. I enjoy studying about demonolatry and practicing dragon magick. I’ve started practicing around one year ago and I joined this forum to deepen my magical knowledge. My ambition is to better myself as much as possible and work towards ascension. Thank you for having me here!:blush:

1 Like

Welcome @Warlock-Of-Abaddon

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific sytems or traditions?

I have been practicing for 6 months with no results

I’ve tried sigil magick

I’m new to most of this. I would love to be taught and guided through this journey.

Please tell us about yourself @Darklane9 This post says nothing and does not meet our requirement for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required so please answer the questions.

I’m from FL.
New to most of this other than a small amount of Jewish magic.
I’m eager to learn more.

I’m would love to learn more about releasing some of my dark thoughts from inside me. To let some of my demon free.

What do you mean by “Jewish magic?” Are you referring to Kabbalah, or related systems?

ancient Jewish magic, from the Second Temple to the rabbinic period