Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hello All,

Narradas.

44 years in a wide base of occult background. My current focus is ancestral work more than anything, combined with very local folklore and cunning type work in various areas.

Current Ambitions: Working on a book, trying to get through my queue of books I want to read. Which I suppose are also my current struggles.

5 Likes

Welcome @Narradas

Such as? This doesnā€™t really tell us much at all about your experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hey Iā€™m Bethany :wave: Iā€™m new here so have been asked to introduce myself :hugs: Iā€™m 21 years old and have been curious about magic and manifestation for a good while and have been researching certain subjects but never found a forum as helpful and insightful as this! Iā€™m just here to learn from everyone for now :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Rosebethany0

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t actually told us anything.

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what ares of magick are you interested in learning?

I have very little experience which is why Iā€™ve come here to learn as I donā€™t want to try possible potent spells that could backfire or summon a spirit with bad intentions plus I want to be 100% sure on my own intentions before trying to manifest or cast something and thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to start learning from people here :hugs:.
Iā€™ve done a few spells that have used only candles or pen and paper I havenā€™t got any further than that but theyā€™ve worked and I think that was more the fact my intentions and belief in it manifested it to happen as it did.
I want to really learn as I go to be honest Iā€™m interested in it all

4 Likes

Magic nameā€¦ donā€™t really have one heh. Ophis if ophidian-shard is a bit much. Just went with it because it sounds neat.
Photos: Iā€™m a bit shy on social media so Iā€™d like to skip that one.
Magic: Still trying to figure that one out right now partly what brings me here actually. Right now Iā€™m not really somewhere I can do too much ritual work, but meditating with Enns is current activity.
Current Ambitions: Trying to learn to astral project, working with Orobas or trying to (not necessarily for astral projection - of the Goetia spirits I was drawn to him), been having some good breakthroughs in realizing personal issues and areas I need to work on; glad I found him.
Current Struggles: Just learning to ground myself properly is the biggest challenge, my own brain keeps getting in the way of meditation and such.

Nice to meet you all.

2 Likes

Well hereā€™s my introduction:

• Your magick name

None yet, sorry. I donā€™t like magick names very much.

ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like

All magick!

ā€¢ Current ambitions

Iā€™ve made spiritual progress and got many answers already, but I need to finally make material progress in life, (health and money). And I need overall to stabilize myself in a path; since Iā€™ve investigated and tried many religions and paths for many years but none quite satisfied me.

Now Iā€™ve realized Satan blocks my results in all paths, so I may have a debt with the Lord of the Underworld, because of having attacked his people (ā€œshadowsā€?) in previous paths of the ā€œlightā€. But as I give him offerings, I realize he also blesses me after I pay the debt. Lilith too. Whatā€™s happening to me is odd, but anyway I prefer the LHP. Most religions donā€™t give individuality and personality the enormous value they really have. And although we live in a Society and need to think of the consequences of our actions, Iā€™ve realized the Universe is amoral; it doesnā€™t have commandments.

ā€¢ Current struggles

I think my previous text already answered that.

Thank you for welcoming me on this forum!

1 Like

Hello. I am a woman from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am not only new on this website but I am also just learning about magic. For now I am interested in Kabala, invoking angels and Olympian spirits. But I think I will find many other things I am interested in while researching magic. Regarding my name for magic, I still do not have it. I will have to think about it. Regarding my photo, I am media shy.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Just here to introduce myself. I have always had an interest in the concept of witchcraft, but have just recently attempted to try some things in my own, so i am brand new to this. Donā€™t have a Magick name yet, although Iā€™d most likely refer to myself as Luna as my username states (this is not my real name). I am interested mostly in love spells at the moment, however that is purely due to my current life events. So far I am trying to aim for white magic and ethical spells and summoning, as Iā€™m not looking for any bad karma or for things to backfire. Although there is a dark side of me interested in exploring. Iā€™ll keep that to myself though, Iā€™ve noticed most placea that is generally frowned upon. I have no evil intentions, just know that with the subject of love spells Iā€™m exploring, some things can get a bit tricky.

3 Likes

My name is James.
I enjoy understanding magic as best I can, and developing in power.
Iā€™m having one particular struggle right now and thatā€™s why I sought out a forum like this to begin with. Iā€™ve been around but itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been practising as intently as I am now. I had an early start in energy work.

2 Likes

Welcome @Pyroboy150

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You havenā€™t told us if you do or not.

If so, what do you practice, besides energy work, and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hiya, my name is ActorPony.

The first magick Iā€™ve ever done was a LOA spell on learning a new programming language. The manifestation did work within a year, but I forgot about the manifestation, so I wasnā€™t really able to monitor itā€™s progress like I originally wanted.

That being said, the magick I like is LOA, petition magick, Goetia magick, chaos magick, and more traditional ritual magick.

My current ambitions is to read and try out the Aura of Attraction spell from Damon Brandā€™s book, but I want to know what expect before I try this out.

My current struggles is getting chaos magick to work just right. I have trouble setting timeframes for the sigils to work, which leads me to having half results most of the time.

2 Likes

Welcome @ActorPony

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been practicing for 2 years, though Iā€™ve only been practicing on a consistent basis for about 3 months now.

3 Likes

Friendly reminder to all the folks who are leaving their introduction here.

Check out the magnifying glass, before you post a question search it first. Youā€™ll have a high chance of finding the answer you seek much faster. This also helps our forum from becoming bloated with the same questions. This is even more useful for people who use the search feature to keep all relevant information in one source.

Thanks now let me step off my soap box.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been around a while, I had an early start, I just havenā€™t been practising intently for some time - and what magic is not ā€œenergy workā€ either practical or with some form of ceremony for whatever reason? Itā€™s either you doing the work or something else doing the work for you lol and I donā€™t do that anymoreā€¦ So donā€™t send any my way please lol (other beings, I mean).
In terms of how long, Iā€™ve been practising since about 2006. Iā€™m 25 now, I had an early start. I didnā€™t know what it was at first. Iā€™ve never Really stopped but I really slowed down for a while.

2 Likes

Right now, Iā€™ll remain anonymous. If you need a name, call me Khetau. Iā€™m not quite comfortable revealing any names on an internet forum just yet.

Iā€™m not committed to any brand of magick just yet. I want to see if this will give me what I want, because Iā€™ve been searching for a while and repeatedly turned up disappointed.

I just want a brand of power similar to controlling minds. I feel powerless amongst other people because I have no idea how to predict them. I failed several interviews that way. I also couldnā€™t predict when several friends moved away. Life just feels so random that I just want some level of control. Just for once, Iā€™d like to get a decent job, marry the love of my life, and get my life in control. Itā€™s just that my present circumstances prevent my dreams from coming true. If I could just change an interviewerā€™s mind, change the minds of my loveā€™s potential suitors, maybe I could get my life under control.

I think its unlikely that this exists, but if there is a brand of magick that could change the past, Iā€™d be willing to learn that too. In the meantime, Iā€™m just browsing before I make a commitment.

Well, if this is the right place for me, then it will be nice practicing with you all! If not, then it was nice meeting you!

2 Likes

This doesnā€™t really give us much information.

Where are you from?

Im assuming this was trying to tell us youā€™ve studied other systems of magic. If thats true can you tell us what and for how long?

2 Likes

Sorry about that. Iā€™m living in Houston, Texas right now. I started looking into magick at the start of 2021 after yet another failed job interview. I got sidelined by self-improvement courses and yoga for a few months, but none of those quite worked. So I guess my initial introduction was quite vague. This is my first foray into magick, and I want to know if it holds up unlike yoga and self-improvement. Sorry for any confusion I caused. This is also my first time in an internet forum.

4 Likes

Hi, I go by Marano :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been a lonely guy for most of my life but started researching magick around a year ago to manifest a romantic partner. I donā€™t really have much knowledge about this stuff. i have just tried some sigil magick and basic candle spells to no success. I hope to learn some good sex spells on this site that will work for me :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like