Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I am but a lurker, a spirit of the void, drifter of chaos magick.

1 Like

Welcome @Ronove Please introduce yourself properly. This tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick and does not meet our rule regarding introductions.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of the Chaos Magick paradigm?

1 Like

Where are you from? Australia.
How long have you practiced? 10 years.
Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of the Chaos Magick paradigm?
Black magick, Chaos magick, White Magick, Balance.

A witch testing the powers of the unknown, burning for holding power, outcast among his peers, left alone walking the left hand path, with just the voices of the damned haunting my mind, body & soul.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Anna, 36yo from Italy (please keep in mind that english is not my first language and i make a lot of mistakes).

I have started to study and practice witchcraft since i was fifteen.I have practiced traditional south italian witchcraft and spiritism mostly. I am capable of reading tarot cards, sybil and i-ching. I am also a Usui Reiki master.

My main magickal interest is focused on chaos magick, necromancy, blood magick

My ambition is to become a better mage. I wish i could communicate easily with the realm of the dead without being attacked by spirits or receiving messages when i am not ready to receive them.

I am actually working with Goetia spirits. i want to learn various way to comunicate to demons because they communicate with me mainly through dreams. so i come here to learn from you all.

I really donā€™t know what else to say T__T

8 Likes

My name is Romy Marylou Amber / Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia i am a little interested in REAL MAGIC i been to different websites in the past but it was all fraud i guess
I am 31 yrs of age and I come from The Netherlands

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @JoJo11

Do you have any experience in magick or the paranormal?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning? What do you consider ā€œreal magick?ā€

1 Like

I had a few paranormal experiences
I traveled outside my body 2 times while sleeping
I had a spirit using morse code to communicate with me after my sister and i used skype for calling spirits and I recently thought i captured a ghost in the background of my pictures
inside the mirror behind me i noticed a face

I also once was laying in bed after calling spirits and heard a voice saying to me Hey ā€¦ Hey you there i looked up and there was no one near me

My dad always claims he is psychic but i am sometimes skeptic lol

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

And what about my second question? What are you looking to learn here at BALG?

2 Likes

Hello!
This is geekydoc. I am too shy for photos :frowning:
Thank you for having me. I may not be much help, but I love to learn.
Being a Hindu (non-practising, but havenā€™t lost faith), I essentially believe in the Universal spirit, entropy and interconnected energies. So, for me, Lucifer would not be ā€œThe Devilā€, they would be the Demon King. Again, demon referring to ā€œdaemonā€ or essential spirits, not an evil entity.
I am not a wizard, have no experience in magick. But I believe that all demons have aspects that can help, if we know how to reach them with strength of mind, not by means of pomp or pageantry.
Well, I wouldnā€™t know the first thing about how to set up an altar, wear a cloak gracefully or twirl a wand anywayā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum broā€¦

1 Like

Hello from Venezuela my name is Woods I am not someone fully babalosha to have a magic name and in spiritism there is nothing of magic names.
kinds of magic i like ? i like the spiritism, and the osha religion with their branches.
I am or have been in contact with this world since I was little like 8 years old when my father started with Oshaā€™s religion and my relatives with spiritism

ambitions, in the long term I would like to be someone who draws excellently and have a little more peace in my life, after that maybe learn a little more about religions in general, such as the relationship of certain elements that are in rituals or dogmas of religion or practices such as coconut for osha, or tobacco for what the Mesoamerican religions have been.

Problems, I would say that I have a problem with that of the search for perfection in actions, both in the drawing and in anything that does what makes me fail over and over and over again trying to do something that for my eyes and my criteria look good

the rest are more normal problems such as economic problems which is normal, the reason why I create an account here is to read, share knowledge and receive knowledge of how I can improve my things in the religious sphere.

I like to complement and link things a lot, in fact that is why spiritualism is so popular in my country, it links elements of Mesoamerican, African and Spanish cultures and creates something that in my opinion is beautiful as long as it is not used to do harm to others.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m empress kater. Iā€™m new to this but been told I have a gift, just trying the tarot first

1 Like

@Empresskat_Lucas

Where are you from?

If I am understanding you correctly, you have no practical experience in magick?

A ā€œgiftā€ for what? What areas of magick are you interested in learning, besides tarot?

1 Like

@MrWoods

How long is that?

1 Like

I take it and leave it many times, arguably 5 years total I leave it many times because of the displeasure that certain ceremonies or certain rituals that specifically ask for animals or blood produce me

3 Likes

Iā€™m from the UK.
A mediumship gift.
Ive always been an empath but just learning more about magik and spells.
Iā€™d like to do green magik

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

I think I forgot to specify more the contact with this world I have since I was a child when I was 8 years old, practicing religion and things as such for 5 years or so, attending not so extreme festivities, consultations or just talking to my godfather about religion is that time. things like doing vigils, moorings, sweetening, warding off evil, cleaning, acting as a bank those things

2 Likes

Hi yā€™all, my name is Ski. Iā€™m 25 yo, lived all over the world but currently live in US. I always like to learn or explore something new. This why Iā€™m hereā€¦ Have 0 experience in magic of only sort and to be honest Iā€™m not sure if im even believing in it. Well thats why I end up on this forum I guess.

2 Likes