Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I am Lena, I am 21 years old and unfortunately I am not very experienced in my work. I spend as much time as I have (when I have the privacy) on meditation. I am here to listen to people with experience and walk my way towards a new chapter in my life.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @anon84140620

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have follow or have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Hi Iā€™m Anna.

I was born in the Ukraine/USSR and moved to the US in 97, as I now understand by the grace and invitation of Asteroth.

Iā€™ve long been considered a mystic with claircognizance ability and a strong energetic presence. Iā€™ve traveled many places and explored various branches of spirituality (Buddhism, shamanism, kemeticism tarot/astrology/herbal witchcraft).

Recently I dove head first into the LHP, communing with Lucifer, spirits of the Goetia and traversing the Qliphoth/tree of death. Iā€™ve never felt more at home, itā€™s like these spirits have always been with me, putting me through initiations my whole life that finally make sense.

Few days ago I stumbled onto this forum and was so happy to find the wealth of personal accounts & experiences with these spirits.

My ambition at this timeā€¦ aside from coming into full Goddesshoodā€¦ is to learn telekinesis.

Current struggles are with acceptanceā€¦ as in feeling/knowing way too much about people and being able to accept them at that and not burning through my energy fightingā€¦ Asmodeus has been helping quite a bit hereā€¦

Anyway, look forward to getting to know all of you.

Warmest regards,
Anna

2 Likes

Welcome @Dreamsoul

So what, exactly, do you practice, and roughly, how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any particular system or tradition?

Thank you for the welcome and thank you for asking.

My practice consists of lunar rituals communing with the dark Goddesses e.g. Morrigan, Kali, Hecate, Morzanna, Lilith, Inanna. Reality bending via mind magic & quantum jumping. Divination using Grand Etteilla & Slavic runes. I like helping spirits (psychopomp type work). Began on the path in 2013, devoted my life to it in 2017ā€¦ although technically I started as a child with weather magic and summoning the Queen of Spades. Once a witch always a witchā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

I do not subscribe to any particular system as I find truth, beauty and limitation in most of them. Take whatā€™s useful & leave the restā€¦ Slavic, Celtic, Toltec & esoteric Taoist traditions resonate the deepest.

Hey Iā€™m Nicole, from MĆ©xico. Always been interested in the occult, just trying to get more knowledge for my personal practice. Ended up in this forum because i have been feeling called to know more about demons and angels, i appreciate everything everyone posts on here, there truly is information here that doesnā€™t seem to be as detailed and available elsewhere.

Welcome @Cosmicallyconfused

So, what, exactly, do you practice? And how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or tradtions?

Hello again im back
My name is StormƩ
I have been studying shamanic magic and hecate for about 20 years
I struggle with understanding dreams and visions

This isnt the best but im working full time so making a quick intro and ill revise later

1 Like

You can call me Raven.
Iā€™m currently discovering i work very well on the dark path, was introduced to the Luciferian path and resonate with it very much. I would like to do more research for self until i fully put a label. i do my own workings and kind of all over right now,but just know the lighter path isnā€™t for me. i work best with the darker path. I first started working with Hecate,then my fiance before passing introduced me to Azazel,then Lilith and Baphomet reached out to me.
Iā€™m pretty much here to get more knowledge.
i suck at intros but yeah lol

2 Likes

Mostly traditional mexican shamanism, santeria, hoodoo, no high magick yet because i donā€™t know enough, iā€™m interested in learning demonology and angelology to work with entities when the time comes, how to use sigils properly and to get to know and connect with more deities, i grew up in a buddhist family and also got interested in tibetan shamanism but havenā€™t had an actual teacher to teach me this side of buddhism yet also, i have been doing these things since i was 14, so more than 10 years now, i kind of didnā€™t do much for a while until a couple of years ago it just became a more frequent thingā€¦ Also my family swears i was possesed as a child, i do remember seeing my tiny body from the outside as my aunt was performing a ā€˜limpiaā€™, apparently i absorbed something that was intended to harm my mother, but yeah i guess thatā€™s anotjer story

Hii, I am Ash and Ive been practicing magick for 5 years now, I love black magick and glamour, I also like learning about demonology and I had some great results with magick and some not so great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Lilith_Raven

Where are you from?

So, what, exact,y do you prctice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Thank you for doing an introduction as request @ashh

Where are you from?

So, what, exactly, do you practice?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Im from Balkan (I dont want to share exact country) and no I dont think that i follow any specific religion or practice, of course there are some that i like more than others but i use what i need to use to get what i want, i dont limit myself to certain practices because i feel that just like in religion, if you are part of something you should be living by the certain rules from that religion and i dont think that im someone who can live by specific rules so i rather dont put any labels on my practice :slight_smile:

1 Like

NY

In short reply,Iā€™m a little all over. Pretty much doing alot of research and gaining more knowledge before i can put a label. Iā€™m just me and do what Iā€™m drawn to.

I feel the same way. I dont put a label on self until i get all the knowledge i need to,so I can decide for self.

You have avoided answering my questions. Please provide an approximate length of practice, and a rough idea of what you practice.

Been practicing about 6 years(or so) and been leaning towards the luciferian path

2 Likes

I donā€™t a have a magick name, so Iā€™ll go with Wanda? Iā€™m very new to this

I donā€™t to answer thatā€™s, I got here out of curiosity
My struggles are self hate, self despise, self esteem

2 Likes

Welcome @CHRONICLESOFMILTO Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all, or are you completely starting from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

If you donā€™t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?