Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Great, I would love to know more about your exp, as far as I know Hecate is a moon Goddess, and Goddess Kali is consort of Hindu God Shiva, mostly known for her immense strength and power. She blesses the worshipper with knowledge and power, and Indian women worship her to get the husband they desire mostly. She is also worshipped by Tantra which is another form of magic in which occasionally the magician offers sacrifice to appease the Goddess.

Hi everyone, my name is Levanah, I like to introduce myself. I hope my post is in the right place now. Iā€™m from Germany and Iā€™m interested in magic and spiritual topics since many years. I got to know someone who has a lot of occult books, so I also learned a lot by him. At the moment Iā€™m reading Franz Bardonā€™s ā€˜The path of the true adeptā€™. I also read the Goetia, and many other books, also some books by Crowley.
Iā€™m still tyring to find my personal path in magic though. I didnā€™t really have ā€˜supernatural experiencesā€™ until now. I was just reading books but I donā€™t have any practical experience. I hope to change this soon maybe, also to find like-minded people and to have interesting discussions here :slight_smile: Iā€™m interested in working with spirits and demons, and in ceremonial magic.

2 Likes

Well, my experiences with hecate is so revealing, long and full of details that I would have to write a book. Lets just say it involves the modo called ā€˜ā€˜Follow the white rabbitā€™ā€™. She is a spiritual being that can help humans get ride or to get out of this matrix that enslaves us all. She is a very difficult being to follow or understand and at times, I was scared and unsure if I did the right thing to follow her teachings. Itā€™s one hell of a ride and transformation. I always seek from time to time, people that has the ability to see and detect if I really was with Hecate or anther spirit who took her identity and acted as a succubus or something. Based on what I have gathered in my life about the symptoms, It really was her. I know now my spirit name, a strong incarnation based on old Norse giant nephilim soul. Hecate perhaps helped me to know those informations. Anyway I have posted a recent text here about my dream about Hecate (one of my dreams lol, because I had more than that). You may want to check it out in the forum list. Hecate is real dark for sure. She isnā€™t evil or bad or twisted though. She even said once that she is not part of any Fake-god system or from the Arcon system based hierarchy.

This link is showing: Oops! That page doesnā€™t exist or is private.

My fevourite magical book is ofcourse Becoming a Living God.

Now I am reading on Kali Rituals and Shamhain Rituals.

I wish we have a book club here to share our monthly reading.

Hi,

I hope this is in the right place :crossed_fingers:
Iā€™m Jessica and I live in the uk, Iā€™ve been interested in the occult for quite a while but never really dabbled until recently. Iā€™ve always had some kind of weird feeling of presences or at times ended up in a hypnotic state with a mirror and although Iā€™ve never seen anyone there Iā€™ve felt a presence or things around me visually have changed, itā€™s hard to explain.

During a difficult time in my life I found myself here and I asked Amon for help to bring someone back in to my life as I found listening to his enn comforting so Iā€™d play it often I played it in my car not long after asking him for help and a small white feather flew in my window when I was stationary falling on my lap, then on the drive I kept seeing feathers, even the best day Iā€™d see them, Amon did bring the person back to me in a message a couple of weeks later but they were not ready to reconcile or have a friendship

I asked lucifer for help and guidance a few days ago and tonight when I was stationary in my car in the middle of a car park a white and grey feather landed on my lap. Iā€™m not really sure what it means, if itā€™s him letting me know heā€™s there and heard me.

And so I ended up here to try and learn from you all, understand thing better and learn to be able to listen to the things around me

Welcome @Jessicabell

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following a specific system or tradition?

I havenā€™t really been practising as such to be honest, I just had an urge to Google about demons a couple of months ago and stumbled across here, then contacted Amon about a month ago using his sigil

Iā€™m not following and particular practise Iā€™m hoping I can learn about them and see which one is the right one for me.

I have been reading corwin Hargroveā€™s books to try and get a better understanding

1 Like

About 14 years Iā€™ve been practising. Iā€™m eclectic. I have experience in the Solomonic grimoire tradition, the Greek magical papyri, Kabbalah and Hermetic systems, yoga, Vodou and EAā€™s work. It all interests me. Take whatever works for me, drop what doesnā€™t.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

You can call me Kai.

I am heavily invested in the historical aspects of witchcraft and occultism and anything that has to do with entities/spirits. I am also interested in weather, chaos, ceremonial, and folk magick, but I use multiple forms of magick for whatever suits my goals. (My main realm of expertise remains entity/spirit work.)

Although I have been practicing for around six years now, my practice hasnā€™t been as consistent as I would like it to be, and I would love to further transform my knowledge into skill. It would also be great to make a few new friends along the way.

Outside of the occult, I am an independent journalist.

Iā€™m happy to meet you all!

1 Like

My name is Max, but I go by Centh in most online spaces. I have a history with divination and sephirothic/qlipphothic pathworking. I am here to ask some questions, and maybe improve myself as a magician.

Oh, and I guess I can help with divination?

1 Like

Welcome @CenthMax

Where are you from?

How long have you been practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

nope. not any certain deity however I did invoke the three-mooned goddess for a little extra power boost once

1 Like

Oi comrades! Me name is Christian.

Iā€™m from Texas, USA.

Iā€™ve been practicing Magick for over 30 years and Iā€™ve found my home in gypsy magicianship.

Iā€™m a traveler, so Iā€™ve experienced multiplicities of mystical experience.

Iā€™ve nothing but more things to learn and all of the time in the world to do it with.

You name itā€¦ Iā€™ve probably tried it out, because I have too much curiosity not to have tried it if itā€™s possible to be learned about. For any questions, holler at ya boi

3 Likes

Hello all.
I guess my witch name is Maria Padilha, because I made a promise to her that I will spread her name in return of someone dear to me.
I donā€™t really have much to say. I work with Queen Pombagira Maria Padilha since 2015, Goddess Hekate since 2016 Goddess Lilith since 2021, and King Asmodeus since April. I like King Paimon and Prince Sitri, I worked with Prince Sitri for a little bit and see him appear at random sometimes, I have yet to work with the Great King Paimon but I would like to.

1 Like

Welcome @MariaPadilha

Where are you from?

Do you work in any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

Hi My name is Soham,i come from India.
Im beginner in magick,
My interest are spirituality and hga.
My prefered magick system is Kabalah and Hermetic.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Kaira Hill, and I may not have any exprience in practicing magick, but I am eager to learn! I have studied a bit of demonology (still studying it! itā€™s so interesting).

Hello,
Iā€™m new as Iā€™m sure you can tell. I am hoping to become part of the community/family. Iā€™m extremely shy, it has a paralyzing affect on me at times. Iā€™m the one at a bar, concert, festival any social event that doesnā€™t talk much I watch soak in the vibes. I hate my picture being taken unless I am the one taking it. I love taking pictures, exploring, sensing where I should point and shoot at night.
Feel free to ask me any questions please.

Welcome @Journey. Please tell us about yourself

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any particular systems or traditions?

If you donā€™t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning about?