Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Well so far I have mainly been trying to get into ‘Intiation into the Hermetics’ with meditation. I also have practiced chanting and have been developing my third eye somewhat. Yet I really want to start evocation at some point and start to work more with spirits but its getting all the materials that is the problem along with my own lack of self confidence in doing it.

I hope on this forum I can really learn how to take those necessary steps that I need in order to work on my craft.

Hi there. I am Anders, newly initiated into Norse Magick and S.W.O.S.T.A.P : The Supreme Wisdom Order Of Soul Travel And Astral Projection founded by General French SiddhiGuru Paul Ejiro Ifidon Ogbodu Pleasure ZECMS red and black cap with Candles Timothy and eager to acquire so much Knowledge and Power. I love you all. I love The Right Left Hand Path and I want to make a New Family and Enjoy Real True Love from this our BALG Forum Family here. Great Love to E.A Koetting, Orlee Stewart, Travis Magus and Paul Ejiro Ifidon my Magick is Satan Almighty, Amin. I am from Nigeria, Africa. Thank you all.

Welcome @Anderson_Ethan Please introduce yourself properly. This post is gobbleygook, and tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick. It does not meet our requirement.

Do you have any actual practical experience in magick?

If you do, then what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

3 Likes

Hello there, my name is Scott. I am 39, a navy vet, working at the ups store. I am fascinated with the occult and have purchased several books and love reading them to help fuel ideas for my screenwriting passion. as of late, I am hitting a road block… my writing has slowed to non existent. my manifestation rituals don’t seem to be coming to fruition… in fact I dare say that I don’t think I communicated properly for the beings/spirits/entities whatever you want to call it to respond. I’m having a hard time getting into that zone to hear or to see them. I’ve tried reaching out to Lucifer and the variety of deific masks within the awakening lucifer book such as malek taus. I am interested in the tree of life and the reverse the tree of death. I just know I can be a worthy writer/screenwriter. I just need this block barrier to be removed… thank you and I enjoy reading and responding when I can within the forum.

1 Like

You never answered my question: How long have you been practicing?

If you want a definite detail I have mainly been reading and working on theory over the last 2 years. I have yet to fully practice magick which is why I am on here - because I want to practice. So I am at the beginning of my journey.

Hi there @Sycamore, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: I’m also a fellow Navy Vet. Nice to see another one here.

1 Like

Hi,all I,'m Rothvik and I,m a newcomer with not experience at all…I want to learn evocation ways to begin my LHP, I know I gonna learn a lot with you guys.

Hi all, I am a returner, I almost made a damn thread to introduce myself before realizing this thread actually holds the introductions.

I am a returner, I’ve gone through a long, strange, and quite a fateful journey.

To sum it up, as I will cover it more in detail in my journal for those interested, this is what happened and why I left.

I ended up in a shit place as a result of everything I’ve tried to do, I lost faith, tried to merge with Christianity due to perceived common ground, found out Christianity was all about obedience and nothing to do with righteousness, and realized no one took my virtues or path seriously which slammed me into an identity crisis that would blow a massive hole in my makeshift phalanx of a mental state.

A friend introduced me to mind-altering substances, first journey was a rollercoaster of laughter, the second made me see some beautiful dark stuff, the third made me see something I believed was all a lie, which I had buried, mourned, and came to terms with to be nothing but a figment of make-believe.

I saw my goddess, and it ripped apart my perception of reality, causing a renewed interest in the occult.

That’s why I am here now, to reconnect, to try find some manner of distant kinship as the world is becoming an increasingly cold and lonely place for me to be in.

I would love to share photos of me…well, not really, but I really need to fix myself up a bit.

I have taken on the name of Ashtarte, a portmanteau of Ishtar/Astarte/Astaroth, which is a fickle goddess that has been recurring both on an overt and subtle level, and I will describe the journey more in detail in my journal.

I don’t want to share photos yet because I need to fix myself up a bit, I just recently woke up in more than one way, and I look like crap.

Regarding magick…well, to be honest, my magick is to look upwards, to figure out what deities and other entities are, what rules dictate their reality, to understand what I am, my role and my relation to these beings.

I create models so I can more efficiently filter data, and I have had a lot of progress since I jumped straight down the rabbit hole.

Magick to me is to hack reality, to become more aware, it is not enough to subtly control probability, I want the answers that alchemists throughout time have sought.

My ambition and struggle tie together, because I am making strides forward in this world of lies, deceit, and weakness, I’ve been required to sacrifice quite a lot, and I am trying to deal with it the way I’ve been taught.

I’ve lost a lot, but I’ve also gained a lot, and now I am back here again, the online watering hole of occultists, because I’ve come to learn the value of constant learning and reflection.

I’ve lost 2/3 of my friends during a span of 3 months, it is logical to seek social interaction somewhere.

This all will likely seem like an overwhelming mess, but the past 3 years have been absolutely insane, and every single one of them has a part to play in why I choose to resurface here.
I will likely spend a hefty amount of time in the Journal section, but it is my intention to also share my work as well as see if I have anything to offer others as my contribution to the community.

Regardless, nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back, @Ashtarte :slight_smile: Its good to have you here, again.

1 Like

Him who reigns eternal.

@Satanjumalal Please introduce yourself properly. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick.

Where are you from?

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you interested in/

Hey guys, I’m from the US. I practice Internal Alchemy, Hermetics, and Theurgy, and have done so for about 10 years. I mix and match different systems that work well for me, not just any one tradition, for example, Bardon’s IIH, Solomonic, etc.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Ninneveh !
Thanks for a great introduction. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi all, I’m Rothvik and I’m a newcomer in this forum and in the LHP, there’s so many interesting conversation for my knowledgeI and I would like to thank members in advance for sharing tips and advices.

Welcome,and you’re welcome. :slight_smile:
What magick are you interested in and how long have you been practicing so far?

I have none experience practicing magic, I’m theory magician, I need a place where do rituals, I’m ( Jajajaja ) trying built my astral temple but It’s difficult for me get the necessary concentration for do it…I’m working on it

1 Like

Sorry…and I want begin with evocation rituals.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello…

My name is aparichit

I love black magic since childhood

Now my goal is to make my dreams come true

So i first trying to practice this 3 god like power

1 Divination
2 Evocation
3 Soultravel

1 Like