Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Im from California, I started this path about 5-7 months ago. Im obsessed with learning more and everything!!! From A young age, I always felt like Lucifer and other Gods were calling for me, and finally one day I answered and never looked back!!
Ave Satanas

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Wabbajack

What, exactly, do you practice? Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

Im practicing Satanic, Luciferian and Draconian magick. Im still green but learning more!

3 Likes

I’m jake completely new the magic ritual have a been following for a while but just reacently started reading more on it

2 Likes

Welcome @skullbon

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

thank you canada, thats a good question I don’t know yet and don’t know where to start I vaugely know what I want out of it just not sure which one to start with first. Just started medatating the other day to and last night’s session was weird, still trying to figure that out

3 Likes

My name is evander im 21 im interested in left hand path magick and i strive to be a great magician and the best version of myself.Im currently struggling with my health and im only being this boring because this is my 2nd account ( i forgot my old password) and im depressed right now and I have to do this introdocution again

2 Likes

21st Century Mage by Jason Augustus Newcomb; Weiser Books.

Al.

2 Likes

Hi i am devangana, i am from India, i am new to this and very much interested in tarots and simple rituals.

2 Likes

Welcome @Devangana_Maheshwari

Do you have any practical experience in magick or paranormal?

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I’m Dougal. Hope I’m doing this right!

I’m currently working with sigils, divination and sympathetic magic, but am really interested in expanding my practice to include spirits.
Like my grandmother I am naturally sensitive and instinctive, dreaming true at times and have had spontaneous AP occasionally, but not quite psychic as such. I would like to develop these talents further to aid my workings and ability to communicate with spirits, and gaining more control over this is my main challenge.
It seems like there are a lot of experienced practitioners here and I feel that I can learn a lot from you and hope to share the journey with others like me.

Wishing you all good fortune and good company!

4 Likes

Hi Dougal, nice to meet you!

Where are you from and how long you work with occult stuff?

I am sure you will find a lot material in here

2 Likes

İt does seem like a bit of a goldmine! Just been reading around and I feel like I will be lost on here for days. I’m from Northern England and have always been interested in anything occult, have been practising on and off for a few years but am committed to being more consistent and making some real progress now.

2 Likes

I see you practice reiki, how wonderful!

2 Likes

Oh, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s an incredible skill, quite jealous!

2 Likes

These days it Is easy to aquire especially in UK

1 Like

İt’s definitely something to look into. Finding a truly reputable practitioner to learn from is the first challenge, also we are locked down at the moment. For the future though…
How did you find learning reiki?

1 Like

through whispered recomendation, it occured a teacher was in my hometown but never annoucing. And rest was taking other trainings, re learning, and keeping up-to-date with books and my own practice.

It is helpful to dig into quigong healing even though western reiki is teached with references to chakras, I found it much better to go back to roots of chinese alchemy. You can start reiki alone. Attunement process is passage ritual, ale the rest like sensing energy, breathing and meditation you have master yourself so you can start that any moment.

2 Likes

That’s very helpful, thank you!

2 Likes