Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for the introduction. I see you mention the Goetia, but is there any particular type of magical practice you following, or you simply shooting for communication?

Honestly how spirits communicate with me depends on the type of spirit and them, it’s not always audible and for me personal a lot of it is telepathic, or claircognizance and clairsentience, a sort of just knowing or feeling that passes between me and them. I do get visual impressions, but I cannot make images with my mind due to aphantasia, so it’s hit or miss on whether or not an entity will impress upon me or not.

Is there a reason you are so focused on hearing them? I ask because it’s not necessary to have two way communication to garner results, and even if you can’t hear them, they can hear you.

As far as developing my senses go, energy work and simply more doing is what has helped.

2 Likes

Yea I want to be able to channel.the guy I worked with it’s not available so I would use his services paid a lot… never done rituals none of that. But through his channeling I connected with Gabriel, marbas, dantalion, bune and Lucifer but I want to learn how to develop that skill. The guy is very talented and out of respect I won’t mention him… but he was a channel of communication and also did readings. But rituals and all that I’m a newbie

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight might be able to help you on the channeling thing, he does it in a different sense than I’ve read about as far as mediums channeling exacts words go, through visionary magic so it seems to me, like they speak to him, rather than through him.

2 Likes

Yea something like that

2 Likes

Hello all…I’m completely new to the Work! I am attempting to get started and begin developing my personal tools for this journey.

I came to this path in order to lift myself above all the lies and deceptons of my past and be the best version of myself that I can. This includes overcoming the programming of Christianity and a childhood of living with the affects of alcoholism and physical abuse at the hands of my mother.

I also won’t lie that I’m interested in personal gain by achieving power over my enviroment. I enjoy having money and physical possessions. That is the truth and I won’t hide from that!

My current challenges are that I need to go into the woods for a few months in order to get my energies balanced. My wife passed away in November 2017 from cancer and I then landed into a completely disfunctional relationship from which I am currently extracting myself from. I am angry, frustrated and the darkness is a daily companion. I need to go into the woods and camp for a while in order to address this. I did this years ago when I came home from the military.

Exile helped me then and I hope it will help me now.

My plan to to practice techniques of magikal work while I’m in exile, and hopefully, my efforts will be productive.

Thank you for you attention and everyone take care…
Any advice to get me going in the right direction would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jim

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Mihael and I’ve first started learning about magic last year, but never actually tried to do it seriously up until now.
My ambition is to be able to cast spells of course
My struggle is this thing that coats my palms. I’ve been told it’s energy but I’m not sure. I’m hoping to learn what it rly is and how to use it!

Have a great day!!!

4 Likes

Hello All
My name is Robbie.
Firstly, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of this community.
I am a beginner Magus and have been delving with mostly theoretical concepts in the areas of Arbatel, ShemHamephorash and also low magick topics.

I am currently seeking powers of magic to manifest basic life needs such as career, finances etc. However, my long term goal is to develop spiritually by using aforementioned practices and I intend to change my personality to benefit myself, family and the community (in order). So far I have only read experiences of others and can’t wait to start my own magical journey by being part of a like minded community.

Ps -Apologies for not introducing myself before posting replies.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, i am in spiritual path since couple year now and the occult always pick my curiosity. I practice meditation and pranayama and beginning chi quong energy work that push me more into the occult magical world. I hope to share good thought with like minded peoples here glad to meet you.

2 Likes

Welcome @anon30127362

How long is “several?”

Do you have practice any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Here’s sort of a fill in the blank intro. Looking forward to future discussions.

Challenges: I have become a bit of an armchair magician. Although I frequently gain new insights, I haven’t seen anything truly life changing occur in the outside world in quite a few years–because I rarely manage to act.
Aspirations: To start living life and success rather than debating it…
Goals here: I want to appreciate the work other people have done within evocations, invocations, and the like, and to learn what they did right in order to correct my own practices and motivate myself properly.
Interests: Goetic invocation/evocation, channeling, scrying, mediumship, energy work, breathwork, healing, synesthesia, dream interpretation, business & career.
Influential authors: David Chalmers and Michelle Belanger
Occult Hero: Jack Parsons

3 Likes

Welcome @Campingout

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced it? Your doesn’t really tell us anything about your actual experience.

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I want to introduce myself! My magickal name is Lady Arielle and I can’t share any photos of me, I’m sorry!
Started with divination as a kid and learning and having my first tarot as a 10 years old. I’m very intuitive and I see myself as classical and eclectic witch. My practice includes both light and dark, I don’t buy into mainstream bs and I am my own master of reality. I work with angels and daemons for 10 years now, before only normal rituals and spells. I am close to Archangel Michael (Mikail), the goddess Aphrodite and King Paymon. I want to become better at astral projection and remote viewing, as well as evocation. I don’t really have anything to report as a struggle now, I am basically just here to share some insights on the spirits I work with, so others may find some help in that.

Much Blessings,

A.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, @pinksugar

What, exactly, do you practice? Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Hello everyone,
My name is Joseph. I’m new to spirituality/magic. I discovered this forum 5 months ago to learn about the hidden aspects of our world and existence and to incorporate them into my daily life.
I mainly do meditation, chakra/energy work and astral projection. I try to communicate with spirits but had no success in doing so.
Irl I’m a hard working person, helpful and I try my best to be a good soul and friend.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

My bad I should’ve done that before. I was busy so I totally forgot :slight_smile:
Began meditation in June 2020. Wasnt Consistent at first but I do it now nearly everyday.
For the energy work I try to raise my vibrations gradually, sometimes I feel like I’m heating inside. That helped me a lot due to my busy/hardcore schedule and lifestyle ( including studies, work, gym and hobbies).

3 Likes

Hello, I mostly do rituals which have a more chaos approach. I don’t work with any system, I do what my intuition tells is the right thing at the moment

3 Likes

Hi there, and I am new to magick. I am reading about magick as much as possible. A few months ago I started to meditate, soon I will try some spells and maybe more…
I am also a mason, so I show some interest in topics about masonry.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too. This feels similar to HR at work. Are you sure you’re not from the HR department, haha?

I am from nowhere in particular unless anybody would care to check my IP address.
Vagueness is the fun part of brief introductions. If you’re trying to check my occult pedigree, it’s dirty, impure, and eclectic. So there’s no passing a pre-defined bar of excellency, and we’ll leave it at that.

2 Likes

Detailing some of your experience is part of a proper introduction and helpful to us in providing appropriate advice and direction, as well as in evaluating any advice you may deign to give.

6 Likes