Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi I’m Uranos

I’ve had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening, when I was around 5 years old and have ever since been exploring the energy and it has been guiding me in return. I would like to hear about other peoples paths and their Kundalini experiences and discuss possible ways of further cultivation.
I also have some experience with physical channeling and mediumship in general.
Looking forward to exchanging ideas.

My name is Romy I am on almost 33 years of age I signed up for the forum because I am looking for some information and wish to know how to accomplish a few things that I believe I am able to find on the forum here

Welcome welcome :wave:

Do you have experience in Magick, if so what have you done so far?

What do you want to learn?

What are your obstacles, or area’s you have diffeculty with?

Where are you from?

I have some experience in ordering rituals done for me or pacts actually but on some other site but I still did not get all I truly wish to have and noticed some things I like to accomplish can be ordered here at the site as a ritual for hire

One time i promised my soul in exchange for the pact with the devil i created and had it done by some site that mentioned they did pacts and I woke up at night not long after the pact was created for me
laying in bed feeling heavy-headed with the devil himself next to my bed sort of sucking my soul out of me but a white light appeared in the bedroom and an angel chased the devil away from me

Due to this experience I started believing more in the supernatural both the angels and devils even demons being very real

I did not get the things I wanted from that certain pact but the experience I had was very realistic and

There are a few things I wish to learn about some mythical creatures and maybe see if somehow I can become one through a ritual for hire in the ( near ) future sounds very cool to me

I am from The Netherlands

1 Like

Hi, I am Prerna and I am from India. I started my magick journey last year in April after a break-up. I was able to reconcile with the help of a tantra practitioner. He introduced me to LHP.
My current ambition is to improve my financial status and turn my boyfriend into my husband. Currently, I am working with Duke Sallos, Duke Dantalion, and Duke Bune. I am taking help from Demons of magick book by Gordon Winterfield.

I am Melle and I too am new. I would like to say I am experienced but nothing has ever worked for me so I guess that means I have more knowledge than experience–I live in my head. I read a lot and research a lot to learn more about the different arts, to learn my strengths (I hope I have more than one) and my weaknesses. I am determined to find my path and actually have something come to fruition.

1 Like

Welcome @Melpomene

You posted your introduction in the wrong place, so I have moved it here to the main intro thread. Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

1 Like

I have tried hoodoo candle magic and the angelic route. I have been practicing off and on (mostly off) for a few years. I am hoping the Demons of Magic will be successful for me as this is my interest. I do not know many areas, however, I am open to learn about other areas. I am one of those odd people that cannot visualize images/pictures unless I just looked at it a few minutes prior. I think this is my biggest problem. I cannot visualize people that I have known for years. I was horrble with geometry and excelled in Algebra. The very weird thing about this is that what sticks in my head are long strings of numbers and especially what I have read or what has been read to me. I can remember page number, which side of a page, which paragraph and can quote it back, but I just cannot remember images.

Hello

I am a newbie of magic
I have had spells done my practitioners but want to learn more of my own

Hello, welcome @Brunette :wave:

If I understand correctly you’ve never done magick?

What type of magick are you interested in?

Which country are you from?

1 Like

Im interested in the LHP and demonic

Alright very good!

Actually the question where you are from is mandatory question.

England uk

Hello everyone,i am new to magick and read some book and now i here to learn more and find some friends

Hello and welcome @Zohans24👋

What type of magick you want to learn?

Where are you from?

I dont know yet,i not decided yet,have a long way to learning,i from middle east

Hi, my name is Rayan. I am from Morocco. I am new to magic, but my goal is to practice Muslim magic. And to cool feats like flight, walking on water, teleporting, transmuting paper into gold and silver, grinding mountains, reviving the dead, drying up rivers, turning invisible etc…
I have received advice from Odin.

Welcome @Tiffany_Anderson

How long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

I have been practicing chaos (mainly sigils) magick for a little over 4 months. Which I am yet to see any success with mainly due to my belief being weak. So I seek to learn the ways of installing unwavering belief in one’s essence. This, combined with the capacity that is will, will allow me to produce physical results.

Hi I am Jayme, I dont practice any magic only visualizations, and dont dabble too much. I have done a sigil before but not much happened. I just wanted to share some of my experiences and conversations regarding a succubus. Good moments, kind of scary moments the last 10 years. Its fascinating and tempting, the Ubi’s. It’s definitely an area of interest.