Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Sorry @DarkestKnight (points to self ) I am very insecure. And it’s hard for me to open up on social media or in forums. I just am kinda a sit and watcher not a participant. I find some people can be harsh if my opinions or beliefs don’t match theirs. So I stay quite. Thank you for the welcome. :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @Sky2 :wave:t5: We’re a different bunch here. We welcome all opinions and views and encourage discussions or questions based on them, even if other members don’t agree. If you see an active topic and have a question or are interested and want to contribute, dive right in. If you have a question or need more information on a particular topic and can’t find the answer by using the search function, don’t be afraid to start your own thread. As long as the forum rules are followed, you’ll be fine. Great to have you here.

1 Like

Good evening, first I would like to inform you that I do not know English well so forgive me for any mistakes, I have dealt with a lot. from spiritual satanism, vampire tov paganism and now i deal with hecateism and scandinavian shamanism and runes. that’s all !

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

How long have you been doing these practices?

spiritual satanism for 13 years I have been close to satan and astaroth , in paganism for 3 years. Runic shamanism 7 years and the last year I am close to Hecate but now I work exclusively with Odin Thor and the freya for understanding runes and when I finish my work I will dedicate myself exclusively to chthonic magic.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is zarthor (M). I became interested in demonology a few years ago and am learning currently the tricks of the trade

Welcome @Zarthor

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

I am from Victoria British Columbia.

I was practicing for 3 months.

I have very lil practice in the network.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

I am also on the Wet Coast of Canada :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to here

Hello friends,

Please allow me to introduce myself:

I am in my mid-20s and I’m currently living in California. I have been exploring the spiritual path since mid-late 2017.

The Left Hand Path found me in the Spring of 2021. One of the first books I became very fond of was “Demons of Magick” by Gordon Winterfield, which is a favorite of mine to this day. I have become familiar with Ritual One from this book. I have also really enjoyed working with some of the books from the Gallery of Magick.

My current goal involves continuing to broaden my magickal and occult horizons, and continuing to work on being the best version of myself.

I am thankful to be here and I wish you all the best

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello, my name is AK or Lucille. I am from Colorado and I have been practicing for 5 years now. I’m not really comfortable with showing my face online. I like Traditional witchcraft, LHP magick, and Luciferianism. My current ambitions are to learn and explore new paths of magick and try new things. My current struggle is honestly astral working and such of that matter.

1 Like

Welcome @Zarathoth8

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Hello all,

I go by Hecastros. My pronouns are he/they. I’m very new to demonology and working with demons but have had a spike of interest in working with them. I’ve been exploring spirituality and witchcraft since the age of 12 and I’m pretty open to all forms of witchcraft. I work with the Greek pantheon, primarily Apollo (who is my patron god) and at times Aphrodite. Divination is something I greatly enjoy so I’m always wanting new tarot spreads if anyone would like to share with me, and I also like giving out advice for divination if I’m any help.

My current magical ambitions are to research demons and I’d love to work with Duke Uvall/Vual so if anyone has experience with him I’d love to hear about it.

My current magical struggle is trying to find the demon that is reaching out to me. Recently when I had been researching I decided to follow my intuition on who I should research next. I was on a website with a list of Demon names and closed my eyes and let my intuition guide me to the name to click. I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the Demon but I do remember he is associated with both butterflies and serpents. This is important because the next night I was out with friends and one of my friends said she had seen a butterfly fly over my head which is strange because it was very dark out and butterflies are not nocturnal. If anyone knows who this demon might be please help me identify him.

Kindest regards,
Hecastros

1 Like

Welcome @Hecastros

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions outside of witchcraft?

I’m from the U.S. and have been practicing for around 7 years now so I’m 19. I was raised Catholic by my father but never felt a connection or believed in Jesus/God if that is what you’re asking. I had always been attracted to the Greek Pantheon ever since I was little.

1 Like

I would like to update everyone who may read this, I have just found out it was not a demon at all reaching out to me but rather Thanatos. This is relevant to me as I had recently made a spell involving him and have also recently learned one of my family’s dogs is going to be put down tomorrow. I’m taking this as a sign that Thanatos will be there for my dog in making sure his passing is peaceful or atleast offering condolences.

3 Likes

In my experience he can do that.

And welcome to the forum, by the way.

1 Like

Welcome fellow Aussie :wave::grinning:

Hello everyone, I go by the name Solar. I’m from Florida but born Puerto Rican. My Pronouns are She/Her/Hers. I’m Cis-girl. Now 26 years old.
I am interested in achieving Astral Projection, exploring and learning spirit work, learning about magic like Pop Culture Paganism, Servitors, White and Dark Arts magic like Healing, beauty, curses, etc.

I love reading about peoples experiences with magic and with other spirits.

My goals is to Open and grow my Psychic abilities, attract wealth, and making new spirit friends.

1 Like