Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I’m from the US and I as far as what I exactly practice I don’t have a set tradition or anything just few things I’ve picked up here and there and I stopped practicing years ago but looking to pick it back up and find some useful information on anything really. Well I don’t do demonic magick frightens me because I know nothing about it. I’ve only done some basics and am looking for things to collect to really get into practicing. And when I was practicing I practiced for a few months but only basic stuff didn’t do much spellcasting just a lot of research meditation and third eye stuff. Have tried astral projection but can’t quite get there each time my body starts to vibrate like crazy and I kind of feel like I’m being pulled away my mind panics and I loose focus

Hi! My name is Dhieleos.

I started learning magic almost 2 years ago now (I’m a slow studier, but I seem to pick things up quickly). I was a Christian until about 3 years ago. I’m interested in all forms of magic I can find. This is my first incarnation (and I already want out. lol). I’m a deity of loyalty and my current ambition is to grow and learn to weald my power responsibly and to use it to help people. I’m also desiring to get rid of corruption and greed in our leadership somehow. My biggest struggle atm that I can think of, is having the resources to do basically anything these magic books suggest I try, and my family brainwashing each other and slandering my mother.

I also have Asperger’s. Please bare with me if I say something confusing or wrong. >~<;

2 Likes

Welcome @Dhieleos

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I’m from the US. As for what I practice, I know how to ground and shield. I have written a few spells and I have even made a soul for my stuffed animal to be “my child” and my emotional support friend. I bring him with me on my long trips (since he’s a toy technically) so he can be with me. I have a companion dragon too who helps me learn and better myself. I dont practice anything specific. I don’t have any experience in anything. Just in the few things I learn from people telling me how to do it when I ask about it. tarot is hard for me atm. I do know how to use a pendulum though. OH! and I made myself a very powerful ring to help me cast magic that helps people.

Hello everybody. My name is Adam. I’m 28 years old. I’ve been practicing primarily ceremonial magick since i was 19. I don’t have a magick name or anything.

I self initiated using the methods GD recommends. This was my primary system for years.
Until i was compelled towards necromancy & for better or worse void magick

Im a recovering heroin/meth addict.
4 years clean.

I like all things occult. Thanks for your time

1 Like

Hello there! I`m 20 now. I entered magic not so long ago, it will soon be half a year, but I personally saw its power. To be honest, I wasn’t looking for magic, magic found me. Now I travel with friends in astral projection, communicate with spirits, create servitors and so on. I love the light and dark aspects of magic, I think both have their merits. Survived horror and a fairy tale. I feel there is still a lot to come.

1 Like

Welcome @Staratel

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice?

my name is marsh. I study dragons, god-.paradigm and evil, currently, also read alot of conspiracy theories, and peoples opinions about that releated stuff.

Welcome @marshsur

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t actually told us anything.

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Hello, i am the basilisk of darkness and light, i am a black magician/occultist, from South Africa and i am some what new to the path but not really new…i learn new things everyday so i cant really say i am advance or give glory to the years of being a black magician, i am mostly focused on the dark arts and kemetic magick but i could work with the light if needed…the only reason i joined this forum was to learn from others and expand my power…i also have a youtube channel Hail Beelzebub Hail Azazel Hail Lucifer and Hail the Neteru

@BasiliskofDarkness This post doesn’t really tell us much about your experience.

What do you practice and how long you have practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traiditons?

With all respect to you, I don’t want to tell where I’m from. I was christian until 16 y.o. and next 4 years I was impenetrable atheist. As I told, magic found me by itself. I worked with angelic beings and with demons, but I do not adhere to any rules or traditions, I just act according to my soul. And yes, this way of learning took it’s cost

hi i’m Mei-nai Song i have scopophobia so i wont send a picture. but i specialize in blood and white magick i strive to find a cure for my baby sister who has a unknown disease and no meds are working. so i’m trying to find a cure

Welcome @mei-nai

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Hello, my name is Draco and I am 16 years old.
I am a Brazilian demonolater who has ventured into chaos magic, wicca, quimbanda, luciferianism, satanism, goetia, etc.
Currently I have been working on my astral senses together with Satan, who is the only demon I have contact with so far.
Like any occultist, I want power and knowledge.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Montalo666

How long have you been praciticng?

since I was 12 years old

Hello
I’m new here,my name is Sara, I am 24 years old ,I live in Europe so my english is not perfect.
I practice magic I started when I was 20 years old ,even though magic attracted me at a young age
I know how to cast magic spells mainly using nature and the moon
I also have some abilities a lot about divination, a few times it happened to me that I was thinking about something and it happened,I can convince people with the help of the mind mostly because of the benefits it also happened to me when someone made me angry or hurt me that bad things started happening to those people for example, they lost their jobs, minor health accidents
I’ve always been attracted to Lucifer , a couple of times I saw his sigil in a dream even a man with a brown hat ,some man in a white robe and someone who looked like a man in a circus wore such fun clothes ,I had different dreams and vision in mind that’s why I made this decision I want to find out more learn more magic,of course there is more that I have experienced but I will not write this all at once
Sara

1 Like

7 months. my mom was wiccan so i got taught by her then added my own stuff in the family grimoire, basicly just stuff we find out and new spells we try

Do you have any magick goals (anything you want to achieve with magick)?..