Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Zmoan but this doesn’t tell us anything about you or your experience so it does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi! :sunny:

Is that a few years, or months?

Have you had clear results yet? :smiley:

4 Likes

one year + two months
5-6 times

1 Like

Hello my name is nonso from Nigeria. I’m new to magic as I have a Christian background. But lately as an adult I’ve started noticing with full force that the affliction of poverty that held my dad down till his death is upon me and my siblings, I work actively to improve my finances and open my self up to opportunities and I get opportunities almost everyday strange enough people seem to always give me opportunities but even if I get 200 opportunities to make money from my job in a month they all end up failing. I know someone is responsible for this and that’s why I’ve started shifting my focus to magic to help take charge of my life. I hope I get Good directions here.

1 Like

Hies! This is Gabe here. It is my pleasure to meet you.

I really wish I had a cool magick name but I’m not very good with names in general. My username was given to me by a very cool friend and I really like it, so in the meantime I’ll use this one.

Most of the times I don’t take photos of me and I am most active during the nighttime so photos are not my forte.

I don’t consider myself a magician, more like an energy worker could be said. However I enjoy paths like shamanism, vampirism, necromancy, elemental magick, sex magick and healing.

My ambitions are to manifest the things that I want in my life, for myself and others.

Currently I’m struggling with physical perception of spirits.

Welcome @WeeLilUnorthodOx

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello @DarkestKnight!

Thank you for replying to my post.

I’m from San José, Costa Rica.

I started when I was a kid, around 8 years old with breathing techniques. It’s been almost 20 years now.

Since then I’ve tried out multiple styles in yoga, martial arts, swordplay and fencing, reiki, bodybuilding, meditation, scuba diving.

In regards to systems, I’ve worked with traditional chinese medicine, the reiki initiation, I have the anatomical certification for massage practices, different forms of buddhism, philosophical martial arts, HEMA.

In regards to magick, I’ve studied and worked with chakras, meridians, tarot, runes, I ching, pendulums, psychic combat, vampirism, dream working and a little alchemy.

Personally I would do ritual magic but through visualization and energy manipulation since it’s hard to find some of the implements, space/time to perform full out rituals for me.

2 Likes

Hello I´m Zelmondss and I´m practising with Azazel right now. Before I did with others gods and goddess. I want to learn about mastering soul travel from EA. I think is very interesting.
My currents ambitions are be rich and reset my brain of dopamaine to be more free and live with more quality. Yes I know everybody or almost want to be rich and I know once you are higher spirtituality don´t need it. Maybe I´m not so high spiritualy :))
Other thing is in my mind latestly is this web that I love because the books and videos of EA and others are very good to all of us. I think it would be in Spanish too, is an idea that we can do it someday. Maybe the humanity would ascend faster due to there are more than 500 millions Spanish speakers.
My struggles will be said in a new topic.
Thanks a lot to all of you! Specially to the authors from this web and forum!

1 Like

Welcome @Zelmondss

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in specific systems or traditions?

My name’s Caleb, I’ve always been interested in magic but only recently started to attempt it whole heartedly after having my energy opened to other energies or maybe something of a stomach minds eye I’m not 100% sure of what all happened but it was confirmed and idk who orchestrated all of those events but I love them for it. Anyways I’m interested in all types of magic down to magic with hand signs/moving certain muscles like wiggling your nose. Just a side question could anyone help me to know what spirits are with me and which entities said they want to work with me work with me and/or ones that are?

I´m fron Spain. I practice since several years but usually things or rituals punctuals.
Yes I have a little experience .

1 Like

My question was if you practice any specific systems or traditions?

my name is Russil being in many initiations like palo mayombe, palo kimbiza, budu, mason. looking to learn more, I am new to this and need a mentor also looking for Spanish forum.
thank you

Yes right now Demonology. And I have practice Kimbanda, voodoo and Santeria.

3 Likes

Thank you @Zelmondss and @WeeLilUnorthodOx for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Hi, are you initiated in these yet?

hi
no not yet i being a member for 5+ years

thank you very much

Thank you for the warm welcome. I used the template from Timothy’s post to start my message and didn’t notice that there was another post that included a bit of more detailed format.

Thankfully @Lady_Eva pushed me in the right direction and sent me some useful information.

I’m really forward to learn and have fun here.

1 Like