Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Welcome @AthenaAdriana :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @DarkestKnight :blush:

Thanks @Mulberry - I’ve closed the old account @DanielMo so no-one can access it, just proceed from this one, and your old intro below. :+1:

I’ll send you a new copy of the PM with useful info and links in shortly. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome :grin: you look like a fairy so beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much @Silverleaf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That is such a lovely compliment :heart:

1 Like

I’m Alise. 30. Spiritual. Grey witch. Specialize in energy magic. Just struggle with lots of ingredients and protected people. Help me with evil protected killers. Magically aware since 9. Psychic experiences, accidently burnt 2 women 2 death with magic. Learning to control. Make people sick and get panic attacks. My uncle betrayed me by not telling me about my sick dad until after he died. Dropped dead young mid sentence. Can’t kill on purpose. Healer. Can create love. Heal peeling sunburn in 3 days. Moved a ball of paper. Out of body. Talk to dead.

1 Like

Hi my name is Cari, I like all kinds of spells my favorite kind of spells are love spells. I like to watch people do spell on yt and also do some myself, I am not that experienced yet

Thank you for doing an intro as requested @Lostgurl45

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hello Im Mr. Alpha. I am a school student aged 19 new to magic. I have been an avid reader in this topic regarding demonolatory and spirits but have not indulged in any, except yesterday, which was my very first try of summoning vapula. I am not ‘magickal’ however spiritual. I have been told by a few that I might be spiritually gifted for I was clairvoyant and could astral project as young as 14 before even knowing what it was! But sadly, I have lost all of these abiltiies, I think thats part of growing up.

I am in a bit of an icky situation right now where I would require a miracle to ace my A levels/IBO. I have been studying on and off and not regularly revising but yet I do horrible. I tried many other avenues but they seem to be ineffective or very slowly working. Thus, I have turned to spirits and demons.

1 Like

Hey Alise.
I am LuciferLerajie - 60 yo male from the Gold Coast in Australia.
Very glad to meet you and to read your amazing background and outline of gifts.
I have been in close and intimate contact with erotic demons for about 10 years.
I still feel like I am a novice in many ways but just trying to learn as I go.
Looking forward to learning more about and from you.
LL

1 Like

Hello there! My name is Anna, as I currently do not have a magical name, I will have to stick with my simple boring one :laughing:

I might get too personal, so I hope that is okay. I am currently 19 years old, I have been independent from my family since I was 16. I have been Christian most of my life, and even was a devout member of the church, volunteering, knocking door to door, and helping in little kids’ Sunday school classes. I was a very hardcore Christian until I was 15, I had made a dumb teenager decision, and the church was more concerned with the reputation of the church. I finally understood that the church I went to, only cared about what I did for them and didn’t care about me. Now this is typical for a lot of Christians, but it was worse because I went to church by myself and my mother was not paying her tithes. So even though I had fit in, I was still somewhat an outcast. So, I decided to attend church with my mom. At age 16, I was fed up with the abuse from my mother, and tired of feeling like an outcast and I left. From age 16 to age 18, I was mad at the Christian God, So I decided to just step away from all religions and any type of Spirituality, I was not an atheist, I still believed in God, but I was more mad that I purposely ignored the whole religion. A month or so after 18, I decided to give Christianity another shot. I was basically trapped mentally. I was depressed, I had many mental diagnoses due to abuse from childhood to as late as a couple months ago. I am talking about sleeping 12 plus hours and waking up feeling like I got no sleep, overeating so much that I gained almost a 100 pounds. So, I decided in Late June, to look at witchcraft.

From there, I had purchased an energy cleansing, grounding and they also casted protection and cut cords with negative cords from people that have caused harm to me. Since then, I have looked at their Youtube channel, and searched at courses through their website. Their link was for a course in Black Magic here on BALG. I purchased it, read some and decided to look at EA’s Youtube, and I have read more than I have in years. So I guess my point is, I am brand new :sweat_smile:

Currently, I am searching all sorts of different paths. Right now, I am comfortable with reading a little bit of everything, but The Left Hand Path and Black Magic has my interest and main focus.

My struggles is learning on how to be comfortable with myself and learning how to love myself and to believe that I deserve whatever I want and can manifest. As my current working is learning different Spirit Guides, basic rituals and protection and different books. I am sorry if this is long, but I felt it was needed.

Blessed Be,
Anna.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum @LadyConch :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Thank you so much!

Great story and my honour and privilege to meet you Anna.
Looking forward to learning more about - and from - you.
I also come from a very conservative Christian background.
However, I believe that this has helped me to become an even stronger and more passionate follower and practitioner of Satanic and Demonic Witchcraft - Hail Satan.
Please stay in touch.
LL

1 Like

An amazing introduction and life-story - really honoured to meet you Athena.
Looking forward to learning more about - and from - you.
I come from a very conservative Christian background.
However, I believe that this has helped me to become an even stronger and more passionate follower and practitioner of Satanic and Demonic Witchcraft.
Please stay in touch.
LL

1 Like

Hello, new magician here. I go by the name of Ceres. I’ve started a few rituals from the Gallery of Magick this month and learned how to banish so far, am reading a few of the other books too and keen to learn more, especially about working with angels and improving my psychic ability. No struggles yet but am very new-I am a firm believer though and have been clairaudient for many years. My friend has conversed with King Belial who has also conversed with me through him in recent years-he knew so much about me and despite being weary, I have respect for him. My ambitions as a magician are to have greater control over my life as it’s been very turbulent so far. I look forward to learning from you all and one day sharing what I have learned as my magician career progresses.

1 Like

Magick name? Oh, well I was given the hidden name “Arrow” in my wiccaning as a baby.

Kinds of Magick i like: as a beginning dabbler, can’t quite say yet.

Current ambitions: mastering lucid dreaming, Astral projection, and entity invocation.

Current struggles: ditto

Welcome @_Arrow

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If so, how long have you been practicing?

So I don’t necessarily use “magick”, however I am attuned to Reiki (level 2-3 in Usui).

But spirituality has kinda ways been part of my blood, anyways. My mother was super into it before she had me, and still is a bit of a hippie to this day. She has an alter, and smudges the house, etc. I myself have done a lot of spiritual research in the last few years, but until now have not yet dabbled in anything overtly occult or magickal. That is, unless sigil-created servitors and energetic items count.

Also, I’m from Massachusetts USA

1 Like

Yes, those count. Servitors come from the Chaos Magick pardigm, as do sigils.

How long have you been dabbling with them?