Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Sup Carlos Iā€™m Raul welcome :horse::wave::cowboy_hat_face::mexico:

ā€¢ Your magical name: Phoenix (allegedly Pheynex)
ā€¢ Types of magic you like: I donā€™t know, Iā€™m newbie
ā€¢ Current ambitions: I think I couldnā€™t avoid this topic due to past events (whoever did it, he made every effort). I got thrown in at the deep end.
ā€¢ Current fights: no

I come from Germany.

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, @Pheynex

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you donā€™t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

In my experience, astral projection and evoking demons to visible appearance is akin to imagination, an active imagination, not necessarily visible like a physical object. It seems to me you r successful, donā€™t doubt it. Also look into chaos magick, it sounds like that is what u r practicing anyway.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight
Really, I donā€™t know. I would like to answer the question for you, but I have no answer.

I just donā€™t really know. When I read through the posts here, I have the feeling that everything is somehow different with me. As if I were rolling up the whole subject from behind. Do you knwo what I mean?

2 Likes

Greetings! :smiley:

We have some greast info here for ways to get started:

And Iā€™ll be sending you a message shortly with lots of useful links & info in. :sunny:

2 Likes

Hey guys, Iā€™m Felix . A new guy to the practices of magick and with a lot of passion to learn from others.

Started my occult journey at 18, currently 19 and wanting to learn and experience this side of the world. I am constantly reading and learning from different authors .

All my life I felt drawn to the occult since my childhood, I could feel that something was in my room and watching over me , then at 16 I had my first encounter , that marked me and made me interact with other spirits.
I was introduced to this by a subreddit (r/demonolatrypractices).
I hope this info is useful.

Good luck everybody !!

2 Likes

Welcome, Felix.

:blue_heart:

It would be great. Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there @Felix123 :wave:t5: Welcome to the forum. You can learn a great deal here, just make good use of the search function. If you canā€™t find what youā€™re looking for, feel free to start your own topic.

2 Likes

Good morning, I introduce myself:
My name is Kevin, I live in Colombia and after being very skeptical I have given the spiritual world a chance or the spiritual world has given me a chance, it depends on how you see it. I am very new to this. As a first goal I want to deal with Agares, but first Iā€™m doing a lot of research and Iā€™m reading the EA Evoking Eternity book. I like black magic.
Soy auxiliar de laboratorio en una empresa de alimentos y en mis tiempos libres hago vĆ­deos para Youtube, reacciono a vĆ­deos de terror, mi canal se llama Kevin lovecraftiano. I am a laboratory assistant in a food company and in my spare time I make videos for Youtube, I react to horror videos, my channel is called Kevin Lovecraftiano.

2 Likes

Cool, Dude.

You wanna Collaborate?
:hearts:

My name Is General, location where I live is Russia. Most of the time I practice goetia and other western esotericism practices as a tarot, alchemy e.t.c.
Also im currently working on my own girmoire and trying to get more into traditional Siberian shamanism.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @General

How long have you practiced?

Do you work in any specific systems or traditions?

I started practicing occult in childhood, so basically I practiced most of my lifespan. Right now im working in western magical tradition.

2 Likes

Welcome.
:black_heart:

Hi Iā€™m new here but not quite as new to magick as to this forum. Iā€™m not out to anyone with regards to my occult and magical activities and Iā€™m not comfortable sharing my magick name because when I first started getting into magick and the occult my introductory learning information was from a tradition that believed if someone knew your true magick name theyā€™d have peer over you so please call me by my user name kish or my nickname cat.

Iā€™m not planning to come out to anyone I know anytime soon.

Iā€™ve done magick on and off for years, It usually works for me. The first magick I ever did was to try make a pact and something actually materialized as smoke (not a full physical materialization obviously since it didnā€™t form a full body and I couldnā€™t converse with it). I was possessed for a while after. It left a parting gift of knowledge to me (not magical but more like worldly knowledge I could only describe as knowledge of all evil but thatā€™s not quite accurate more like no matter what evil happens in the world itā€™s like ho hum thatā€™s not new not surprising not showing or horrifying to me because itā€™s like itā€™s old hat or something).

Iā€™ve also done charm magicks.

Lately reading A Eā€™s books, S Connolly and Michael W Ford.

Iā€™ve been struggling with trying to find information on composite Gods like Set-Amun, Djuety-Anpu and Sekmet-Bastet and how to work with them magickally.

I scry (do divination) sometimes just in the air between my hands after a certain preliminary preparation technique of making air circles but I canā€™t always get clear mental pictures (other methods donā€™t seem to work although tarot cards do with regards to seeing the future).

My interest in qliphoth is peaked because when Iā€™ve seen references to qliphoth days of the year Iā€™ve been like huh that dayā€™s always seemed like it should be a holiday maybe I should look into this qliphoth thing.

However right now Iā€™m mostly into learning how to work with composite deitys and do magick with them.

3 Likes

Welcome @Kish

Where are you from?

Roughly, how long is that?

What, exactly, do you practice?

Do you have experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

For years meaning like over the last 20 Iā€™ve periodically done magick rituals from books or tried making up my own, but I donā€™t really have a system as such because Iā€™m still figuring out what works best for me.

Seemed that usually a hybrid form taking levay and elements of standard Wicca like magick worked best for me so far. The elements directions and infernal powers sometimes a bowl of dirt for earth water for water blowing on the charm or swinging it in the air for air and holding it in fire fire fire (those at the 4 direction points ) with a central candle for Satan in the Center of the inverted pentagram.

When I did the charm magick I hybridized Levay with the necronomicon and it worked well. When I did the pact thing it wasnā€™t any system at all just what I instinctually felt was right way to do it no system just write it intend it burn it to send it to the spheres.

Specifically I wrote it with intent called on lucifer basically to witness/empower it and burnt it to send it to the spheres (other dimensional plane).

Lately Iā€™ve mostly been experimenting with Luciferian witchcraft from some of Fords books itā€™s not working quite as well as my instinctually done stuff from the past did.

5 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like