Introduce myself

Hello everyone !! So i’m new here, not really new in Left hand path, I used to read when I was younger the Satanic bible from A.Lavey, but not really satisfied about the content, so I keep going searching my way, I found S.Connolly attractive with the Demonolatry but nothing more, after i discovered M.W. Ford, and I think Luciferianism is what I was looking for several years.
I read Austin Osman Spare and P.J. Carroll too. Briefly, with all those books and reading I never start practicing magick but divination. I grow up in a JW 's family and this background is like if something want to keep me away from the LHP. I struggle on daily basis with that and can’t rely on anybody for help to get rid of this insane religious background.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing a proper introduction as requested @Karlos

If I am understanding you correctly, you have no practical experience in magick, you have just been studying different things?

What are you wanting to learn?

1 Like

Hello there @Karlos, welcome to the BALG forum :wave:t5:

3 Likes

First, thanks for your interest about my post, I appreciate it. What I really want to learn is the basic meditation and gnosis method, to access my subconscious on a regular basis and after ignite the Luciferian Black Flame in me. And by creating right sigils developing self-confident in my future magickal practices. I got everything to perform simple rituals but never did it, it’s like I don’t trust myself enough to start writing my first one.

1 Like

Welcome @Karlos. I started my meditation praxis using the methods given by Glenn Morris’s path notes book. He explains seating positions, breathing techniques and methods for quieting the mind. It was a great base to expand from.

5 Likes

So…that’s a no on practical experience. Thank you for elucidating more and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Peter J. Carroll on the Liber Null explain about the same thing, mind control, motionlessness, breathing, not-thinking, the magickal transe, object concentration, sound concentration , image concentration.

1 Like