Introduce and question

Hello! My name is Adrian. I have never practiced serious magical practices, just read thematic literature, meditate a little and tried to go to the astral plane. Recently, through dreams and meditations, I have been able to communicate with spirits.
However, I communicate with spirits not in a human form, but in the form of a guy or androgyne with a blue body and fiery hair of the same color. And I understand that it is more comfortable for spirits to communicate with me precisely in this guise. Moreover, when I am in this form, images of a mountain, a waterfall, an abandoned temple and dense forests come to my mind with the name Attacaria or Attacalria. Subconsciously, I understand that all this is interconnected, but I can’t figure it out myself.
And one more important point. When I turn or become this guy, the body literally embraces the heat and there is a surge of strength.
Has anyone come across a similar one? What could it be?
Thank you in advance for your answers and sorry for english as this is not my native language.

2 Likes

Welcome. Unfortunately astral travel is not something I am well versed in. @Velenos may have answers for you tho, it seems he knows about everything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you don’t mind, I have a few questions to make your introduction a little more complete so that it meets our standards,

Roughly where are you from?
How old are you?
I see you don’t have much practical experience in magic, and I’m sure your questions led you here, but is there something in particular you are interested in learning while you are here, aside from this?

We ask these things, as they can affect your mindset and practices and will help us tailor future answers to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am 26 years old and I am from Russia. You’re right, I didn’t particularly practice any kind of magical direction and studied some sections of magic only for my own creative work. In general, I was led to the forum by interest in such demons as Astaroth and Peymon, which just appear in my meditations and dreams. I would like to know more about them, since Astarot has been present with me since childhood and I would like to know the reason for this.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

I do hope you find what you seek, though I will say, sometimes it takes time. I wondered for quite a while why the spirits of the loa came to me when I started my path. I asked and asked, and it wasn’t until I was in a mindset that I could actually believe the answer, that I got it.

I think there are many forum articles and posts on Astaroth and Paimon if you search, Paimon is definitely a popular being. I don’t think you’ll find your answer outright, as it’s probably something specific to you, but the more information you have, the nearer you will get. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

Yes, I managed to read a number of articles about these demons both on your forum and simply on the Internet. However, the main goal for me is to find out the first question. Because nowhere on the Internet I could not find the necessary information. Russian-language magic forums also could not clarify anything.

2 Likes

:thinking: you mean you shape-shift right? Do you do it willingly or find yourself as that when you astral?
I think the connection to the name you are hearing is personal! It could be a space on the astral realm you can visit by saying that name? Not really sure tho!
Welcome to the forum

Hello! Thank. Nice to meet you!

1 Like

I myself can change the form, and this brings me great joy and even some relief. It’s like I’m dropping my shackles. Moreover, there is another second form that I can go into - the dragon. The same blue color and with a fiery mane. All these places that I wrote about above are connected with these very forms and arise in consciousness only when I am in one of them. The important point is that sometimes in dreams, being in the form of an androgyne or a dragon, I can speak some language with demons, which I myself don’t know, but they all understand very well.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I completely forgot that I even have an image of this form into which I can turn. Of course, it is somewhat cartoony and does not convey everything fully. But you can approximately imagine what is at stake.

2 Likes

This reminded me of someone I met in the astral! When he manifested it was bubbles until he was blue horned human! I even made this a while back! He shows up from time to time and shape-shift to something every time I change a location on the astral!

1 Like

Wow! This is very similar to what I described. The human part is very similar to my image, but the second … Could this be a dragon? Amazing! Did this creature do or say anything?

1 Like

He turned to something like sonic with snake skin once! He turns to a different creatures when we go adventuring! He was a different floaty shapes and objects too! He is pretty weird but the blue human is his most used form!
I didn’t notice if I change form because the people I meet seems to know me but i don’t remember them! From what he indicated he change form based on the astral place we visit so he blends in and he can’t go some places without me! He seems to snoop alot but totally harmless! He tells me things when I ask and warns me sometimes when I over react because I tend to visualize worst case scenario :upside_down_face: which is dangerous in a sensitive space like the astral!
Hvnt figure out his name yet

1 Like

If possible, ask or call him Attakaria or Attakalariya. Maybe this is his name.

1 Like

Will try if I can remember

1 Like

Please tell me how I can contact @Velenos to ask him about my question. It’s just that I haven’t quite figured out the site yet.