Introducción 😊

Hello, all!

The name’s Olivia and I am a complete newbie in terms of the occult. I have been into astrology and tarot over the last 10 years, all self taught. I’ve never read for others though, just myself. I’m at a point in life where I’m lost and don’t know what path to take anymore. I haven’t had the best luck in relationships or finances or career. I have been learning about energy and vibrations and attraction, and it led me to wanting to harness my power in more conscious ways.

Also, a psychic really scared me a few months back. She might have been a scam psychic, but she told me I’m at spiritual warfare, and I have a plethora of enemies and that’s why I’m so confused, because my enemies are doing magick against me. She said I need to protect myself at all costs, and that it’s a life or death matter.

Whether she was exaggerating or not, I do feel I need to better protect myself. I easily pick up on vibes and get overwhelmed easily in crowded places. Kind of like an empath. So, I figured the occult can help me there as well.

I’ve always been interested in the occult, but never had a guide or mentor to give me the nudge I needed, so I figured I start somewhere. I would love to learn about sex magick and curanderismo specifically, or even hedge witch rituals. I’m open to all.

It is a bit overwhelming, but I’m ready to take my gifts to the next level.

Excited to meet everyone and learn everything I can :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome to BALG. Check out the sites search engine at the upper right, the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find the answers to most questions and more.

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes