Intro

Hey I like to go by corpsey or carpy, I am new here however have browsed briefly before as a guest…I’ve been mostly involved with the theory side of things, however I am curious to start learning a bit more from personal experience…Pretty much everything interests me, so I look forward to being a part of the community and sharing what I can!

Welcome @corpsey

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

Is there anything in particular you’re interested in learning? Before we can provide any sort of direction for you, we need some place to start.

1 Like

Hey, Thank you for taking an interest…I really just jump all over the place…practical experience has been mostly meditations some rhp stuff, did the whole year lbrp deal a long time ago and sort of stopped due to living arrangements, very light astral work (seeing whats around me type of stuff)…I have never really done anything lhp that I am aware of at least(would be curious of where to start from others perspectives), but I like to keep myself open minded to pretty much all practice. I’ve sort of been researching different types of paths to consider, however lately am most interested in creating defenses for myself my home and my cats…Any recommendations on that would help!

Hello there @corpsey, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Nice to have you as a member.

Hello @corpsey welcome along :slight_smile:

Thanks you all. I look forward to learning and sharing a bit with everyone.