Intro

Hey new here but not new lol. LHP Pagan Gray Witch with a positive light and dark

Welcome! So how long have you been into practicing? Are you doing wicca type stuff or more working with your Pagan pantheon?

2 Likes

Welcome @Apostles1311 Please properly introduce yourself. This post tells us very little about you, and does not meet our introduction rule.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

2 Likes

I have been practicing for 4 years. I follow many paths mostly LHP, but by heritage there is Nordic, Celtic and gypsy. Zeus has recently showed up last nght. Lilith is my Patron whoever comes forth to me has to go threw her. I usually dont seek out to work with any. I have worked with many Demonic Elders, some Celtic, some Greek, and a few Nordic.
No angles yet i know they are near and want to but ehh havnt done so yet. Most of the Magick i do is threw Manifestation, candles, and with my Guides. I do tarot, and Pendulum readings. Im in recovery have 46 months on the 25 clean on Heroin, a year clean on everything else on the 13.
I love nature, animals, sky’s, moon, all thee above.
I need to practice and learn more with the magick cuz unless its a hunnie jar or a sour jar it back fires. Well my last baleful spell worked, it took exactly a year to work but i reaped the consequences from the negative doing immediately after i casted it.
Ohh and i grew up Baptist but it never sat well with me, after addiction heroin it all changed