Intro

hi im raven
im not sharing my location age or gender since i dont desire to get tracked. Consider me a eldritch god who summons demons and invokes angels.

You haven’t shared anything, which likely doesn’t count as an intro.

What is your experience?

What are you looking to learn?

Anything you’re not interested in?

5 Likes

Just so you know, we will consider you a human being.
Not to worry, you’re not the first god we have had here and you won’t be the last, but being a responsible, adult, incarnate, human entity is a requirement to post on this forum. To help us keep it real, we ask people to not post as a non human entity, this is against our rules on role playing. It’s fine to quote channeled material.

This is not a roleplaying forum in any way, we’re here to discuss seriously the application of practical of magick and related philosophies.

To help you with your introduction, please notice the following:

6 Likes

This isn’t an introduction as you have told us nothing about yourself. Please be aware that a proper introduction is required here, and failure to do so will result in the removal of any posts you make until our rule is respected.

No.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing it?

If you don’t have any practical experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

3 Likes

yeah i know it was a joke.

1 Like

Im raven a witch with 5 years of occult experience with knowledge of Qliphoth, Norse magick and im interested in chaos magick as of now. the only thing i hate is racism in regards to magick. otherwise im golden.

Ok cool…It wasn’t clear. Dry humour in text often gets read literally.

Please be aware, we have many new people joining daily who are completely green to magick and don’t know these things. Plus, this entire forum is a goldfish bowl available to the Internet. There are more role players than there are serious mages in the world, who could pick that up in a search and get the wrong idea.

Thus my response was as much for them to see how we do things here as it was for you. Nothing personal.

1 Like

understandable.