Intro

I’m ogwaret john Anthony from Uganda, I’ve been here a lot of times before but things seemed not to be working for me. But I would try and come back to forum again.

I think I’ve got clue about this. My main aim is to get rich. Not so rich just middle class in order to pay my rent and to get married to produce children.

1 Like

Hi and welcome! :wave:

Sanaro thanks a lot for being the first person to welcome me I appreciate you

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Lady_Eva can fill you in on making a proper intro … or @DarkestKnight

1 Like

Thanks fugeo

1 Like

What kind of magick have you done, and what psychic or supernatural experiences have you had so far? :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve done money spells to love rituals. But money spell seems not to work completely. But in stead I’ve got some shallow results from love rituals

1 Like

Welcome @Pop_Daniel

Duplicate accounts are not allowed here. @Lady_Eva ?

What do you practice?

Are you dolling any specific system or tradiition?

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

I had my account before on “dc knight” but I had trouble login again after long without being on the forum because I gave up on magick. So something pop up in my mind’s that should get back on forum. When I try to login I had forgotten my detail even password. So that is why I created new account.

1 Like

I’ve summoned bune several times for money but no success. I don’t know what is wrong.

1 Like

Since 2017