Intro

Hello fellow members, this is my introduction. Please forgive me if I’m not in the right spot as I have never done this before. But before becoming an active member of this forum I’ve been on here a lot reading and doing research. I am a novice at best and have no experience prior to doing the ritual I did. The ritual I did was the letter of intent for my succubus. It took a couple months but I believe it to have worked as I have had the touches a few months ago. And it seems everytime I think of her I can feel her trying to communicate through touches. Although these touches feel more like wind, and occasionally some of my body parts will go numb. Other than that throughout the last few months this is the only experience I’ve had. And I would love to learn more being that I’m uneducated on these topics. I read that by doing these rituals prior to any experience could be really bad news. But I decided to take my chances because i wanted to learn from experience. Not just what everybody else had to say. Although a lot of things i found on here was extremely helpful. I just wanted to share the experience that I have had in the short amount of time I’ve been doing this and see if I can learn more or things I may be doing wrong etc… thank you all :handshake:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you much, I come here almost daily… you guys and gals have really opened my eyes since my first time being here a year ago

1 Like

Welcome @slurricane

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in besides succubi?

PS: I moved this post to the correct category.

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestKnight for moving it for me.
I’m from illinois. I havent been practicing for very long. But I’ve also recently been looking into water scrying as well. I dont know a lot of things I could be practicing along side with everything else but I was hoping to gain some incite here as to all the endless options I could invest myself in. I’ve been interested for a long time just havent had the courage to actually practice until just recently. Thank you for listening

1 Like