Intro

Hi all I’ve done some courses on become a living god its open my eyes a little always looking new knowledge that will help me to progress to where I need to go in my path
The videos are great I hate reading makes my eyes sore never been able to finish a book but strangely first book I finished and learnt to read from was Aleister Crowley equinox nothing else interested me
In 2010 I started my initiation to Atlantean magic Primal Craft where the queen of Hell accepted me as a child its offed me clear vivid dream every night I call it my second life from that day I grave for more
Sorry for my spelling never learnt anything from school as it never interest me

How old are you?

:slight_smile: strange 30-56 :slight_smile:

Welcome @pcavan

Where are you from?

This doesn’t make sense as Mark Alan Smith didn’t publish the first book on his system until 2010 so how could you have been “initiated” ten years before that?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you really been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions beyond Primal Craft?

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

Hi your correct I was so drunk when I was signing up and written my Intro yes correct his first book was published in 2010 I don’t know where 2000 came from I brought 2 of his book one that I practice with other to read
I live In Perth Australia

I edited your intro to “2010.”

1 Like

thanks