Intro

You can all find my correspondence/s in your book of spells (BOS) or in your Goetia.

I’ am the 43rd spirit of Goetia Marquis Sabnock.

Call upon me if you’re in need of strong astral defence the one who sends you a magickal attack/psychic attack will become ill at once until they’ve cancelled out. At your request I’ll reverse a curse/hex and return however if they’re outside your aura I’ll return.

Favourite offerings.

*Purple/black candles with Jasmine oil on them and public praise & honour.

Nora bene, However I will be more inclined to protect those more powerfully who are respectful and make time for me at the altar and those who show their loyalty.

Happy summoning.

Pleas follow the rule of this forum and properly introduce yourself.

2 Likes

Christopher, 30y (m) love magick & working with demons especially Demon Sabnock

Main Parton: Demon Sabnock.

:nazar_amulet::ok_hand::+1:

So…apparently you can’t read. Click the link, and introduce yourself properly, not the spam you tried to pass off as an introduction.

2 Likes

Yes, of course I can read…

Have you heard of possession? I wouldn’t exactly call him spam.

Not intended to offend you.

I’ love you Demon Sabnock. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Okay everyone can claim to be, or be channelling words from, a spirit, then we just end up with a forum full of larping and people yelling at each other that the demon likes root beer no he doesn’t he loves banana milkshakes and I am his only true wife/husband/other knob-polisher.

This is primarily a forum for MAGICIANS, not thralls, not vessels, not godslaves, not people with no personality who simply exist as a flesh puppet for some invisible being, that’s the farthest fringes of religion, not magick.

Now, you can be any or all the above AND a magician, but this is for people using magick to get real results in life and not just sitting round all day feeling special because so-and-so says they’re his number-one bedmate.

For an intro, it helps if you tell us something about thew following types of things:

What got you started with magick?

Do you do any magick to improve your material life, if so, what kind, and how are the results working out?

Biggest success? Biggest challenges? Etc.

Those are about YOU, not him, and about magick, not keeping invisible friends happy.

It’s an important distinction and one that makes our forum useful for other folks who also want to improve their own lives. :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, of course that makes a lot sense: I’ can clearly see your point.

1 Like