Intro

Hey everyone :wave:. I’m new here as far as making an account, but I’ve been lurking probably over a year. Decided to make an account finally.
I’m an almost 40 (next month) year old Mom of 4 & grandma of a 10 month old. I’ve been looking into many different paths since I was 11.
I’ve only ever actually practiced energy work like Reiki and working on my meditation (crystals are in there). My interests are all over the place though. I’m not sure where I’ll end up exactly, but I’ll follow the path wherever it leads me. I’m not sensitive to very much unless I’m in meditation.
This site has opened me up to many things without even participating, so ready to see where it takes me. Thanks :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome, your probably already familiar but hittup the magnifying glass and search for any and all questions you have. Chances are most of them have been asked 10x and answered 5x.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve used it quite a bit actually, but definitely thanks for reminding me. I’ve seen many questions asked on the same things multiple times, so I’ll definitely avoid doing that unless I absolutely have to.

2 Likes

That’s the idea! Good luck on your journey. Be seeing you around.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Welcome :blush::v:

1 Like

Thank you