Intro + Newbie looking for help duchess bune

Hello everyone…

My name is Shanti… I am completely new to this forum and this world if I may use this term… I am eager to learn… And hopefully I can get to know you guys better and learn from you all…
… So I recently bought Gordon’s book on demon Magick… Went through it and I will start my first petition to duchess bune on Monday.
Was wondering if any of you guys tried the petition method before, if yes any tips would be greatly appreciated…
I own a small shop and I want to have clients line up to buy my products… Do you guys think it’s OK to ask for such a petition on the 1st connection…
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, your desire is fine for a petition.

I added “intro” to your title, as it is a rule of this forum that all new members must introduce themselves, so this post can stand as yours.

Thanks… Edited the post with a small intro…
I will get my things ready and on Monday hopefully my petition will be accepted…

One word of advice is don’t have really high expectations.

As a beginner in magick, you are unlikely to get a line up of customers out the door the day after your petition. What is most likely to happen, though, is that you will get a few extra customers every few days that will add up over the course of several weeks so be patient.

1 Like

OK… I get that… But in terms of my offering to her… Do I wait for the actual line up? Or as soon as I get a few new clients.?

Follow the instructions in the book.

You give the offering after the final result.

1 Like

Will do…thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Bune likes cinnamon on charcoal, tobacco, alcohol, milk chocolate (she loves sweets).

I sprinkle cinnamon on chocolate as an offfering

1 Like