Intro - New kid on the Forum

What’s up everybody, love to everyone here - I’ve been following this forum unregistered for the past couple days - and learned a ton - big shoutout to Lady Eva & DarkestKnight, who really put me onto good info.

Just got into my 20’s - I’m not new to spirituality, but now to this side of Spirituality. I was a Christian, but changed due to my understanding and corruption of Religion. I do believe in Yahweh as the source creator, though I’m a stubborn kid, I like doing things my way but it’s always with good intentions.

Hope to make meaningful friendship here too - I see myself as a blessing to people around me - hope you see that too!

1 Like

Welcome @ybgcash

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t actually told us anything about your experience.

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practised it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction.

My apologies, I should’ve browsed through previous Intros for an idea of how to do mine.

I don’t have any experience in magick whatsoever! I am eager to learn though, though I’m a quick learner, I don’t want to rush as I know how powerful & impactful the things of the spirit is. I understand that for something to happen in the physical, something must happen in the spiritual first.

When it comes to magick, it’s really for self - attaining to dream career (music artist) & excelling in university. So really working with muse/angels/demons for increased motivation and bettering my songwriting skills.

I also want to know more about Astral Projection, I understand what it is via reading & videos but having a community filled with people experienced - I know I can learn more such as tips and advice.

I’m aware we can speak to these entities via evocation or astral projection, but I don’t see myself doing evocation at home especially in a Christian household so AP is my main option.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon tour experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ybgcash, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join. :wave:t4:

1 Like

Heyy i’m new as well also a former christian. Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like