Intro - need help

Hi my name is jess, I’m new here and I’ve never tried any magic or anything I was just researching up about summoning demons and all that because I really need revenge on an offender, i am only young 17 in fact but I feel my whole life has been ruined, groomed by a close friend since I was 7 and my virginity was stolen from me, I want my revenge I just don’t know how, Thank you

1 Like

Maybe you could do some curse depends on how you want the revenge

1 Like

I’m not really sure how to do all this stuff, is there any chance you could help me, or anyone ?

Welcome to the forum. My thread would be a good place to start from. Learning about how to guard your energy is a must.

1 Like

I’ve been researching about Andras, apparently he is the best to call on for revenge, what are your thoughts

Can you tell me all you can about summoning demons please?

Please use the search function in the upper right (the little magnifying glass). You will all the information you need.

1 Like

Thankyou

I me a newbie too… All i can do is sigil magic

1 Like

Can you tell me about your sigil use please ?

1 Like

Use the search button… It would be much easier

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

:smile: your welcome

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like your going to embark on the journey of a lifetime here. This path may be meant for you. Why>? because the majority of people don’t just wake up one day after they have been wronged and decide to use demons for revenge. Your being called and something deeper is going on with you.

We all get called to this path for different reasons, and for you to be successful, the “why” is an extremely important part of your path because it will shape you into the type of sorceress you will be.

You tell very little of your story, I’m not sure if it’s because of shame, lack of trust in the forum or desperation, or maybe even a combination but you’ll need to take a step back for a while and do some really deep soul searching as well as intense research.

We’ll your here and this is as good a place as any to start. There’s plenty to read and different peoples experiences to draw from, you are not alone in this place.

Welcome to the forum! I’m sorry hear about that.
Hope you get your revenge, and find a way to heal yourself!
This is a summarize that I made earlier, about demons and summonings and what you need for reach that. Maybe can give you some help altogether with the others advices. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Demons, mostly of, if not all, are good and want to help us to evol, to become the best version of us. There’s nothing to fear about them. They’re like teacher, masters to us, to some even friends or even lover. You summon a demon(you can do in your room, a candle and piece of paper is pretty much all you need to make a simple summoning) and ask if he/she could mentor you or ask any questions you may have, if you have your senses developed you’ll be able to see, hear him/her in you head and feel his/her energy. If it’s not developed yet it’s okay, cause even if you don’t hear or see or feel them they did heard you and you answer can come in any forms, you can just stumble into a text in facebook exactly about your question. Or something can just popped up in your mind, a thought, an insight that can actually answer your question or leads you to a site or something that’ll answer you or teach you. They can help you learn and perform necromancy, and also developing your senses, do astral projection, perform magik(rituals for money, love, protection, revenge etc), learn about astrology, about well anything you want really.
There’s other entities that you can work with as well, like gods and angels.
To develop your sense, and this is the first step for you to take, you have to open your 3rd eye. And you do that with meditation, there’s specials meditation on YT about this, there’s plenty of methods about it through internet, you just have to find that one that best works for you. You don’t have to wait your astral senses to be full developed to start working with a entity, like I said they can actually help you with that, just keep in mind that they heard you and keep an eye open cause their answer will come. Always approach any entity with respect and open mind and open heart. All of those things(summoning, simple spells) you can do in your room or any corner you find, they don’t mind about the place you summon them, but with your intentions, besides you can alwaya do a simple cleansing with incense or something like that.

If a male harmed you in some way physically and you want to go a Vodoun route Erzulie Dantor is excellent to work with.

1 Like