Intro + Need Advice

Hello! My name is Bobby. I’m 18 which is probably a young age to be venturing into the world of “demons”, etc. I grew up in a Christian household and always looked toward God for my problems. But recently I came to the conclusion that “God” is a pretty worthless god. I realized that in the 18 years of my life he hasn’t did a single thing for me. Ultimately this lead to me getting to learn more about demons. Long story short I have started working with Astaroth. At least I hope I am. To be honest it’s hard to tell when a demon accepts your offer since I have not saw her. I’ve only felt her. Again, this is all new to me so excuse me if I sound ignorant. Regardless, certain things have happened in my life after having asked Astaroth for help. Still I have so many questions. Hopefully someone will answer a few.

1. How do I know when a demon is present or accepts to help me
  2. I would like to start working with Amon as I hear that he can help with love. Where should I start? I have his sigil and color candle and have tried to invoke him but I didn’t have the same experience as I did with astaroth. Any pointers?
  3. Besides astaroth who are some other great demons to work with?
  4. What are the basics I need when invoking?
  5. What’s the best demon to use when trying to achieve a love partner?
2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1: assume the demon is present, regardless if you can hear or see him, because they always come when called.

2: See number 1. You won’t always have the same experience with every spirit.

3: Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function in the upper right (the little magnifying glass). This forum is full of the names of various demons that members have worked with.

4: See number 3. Please try the search function. There are many threads that go over the basics.

5: Please check out the LOVE, SEX MAGICK, RELATIONSHIPS section for an assortment of spirits used for love.

6 Likes