Intro + Mental illness

Hey guys I’ve been struggling with a severe mental illness witch doesn’t allow me to be quite I always talk even while having my mouth shut and I also have mixed sentences it sounds like bullshit but I shit you not I’ve been on psych meds but none ever help ive been diagnosed but don’t feel as it’s the correct diagnosis can anyone help please I’m tired of this problem

2 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have magical experience? I’m not sure exactly what you’re expecting here.

1 Like

Not really but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of the problem

Again, what exactly are you are seeking here?

We are not medical professionals and CANNOT provide medical advice of any sort. We also cannot promise miracles.

PS: New members are required to introduce themselves so I have added “intro” to your title so people will know what this is.

1 Like

Knowledge is all I’m here for

I’m sufferin a Mental Disorder too i could understand ya…

1 Like

As Much I could guess you must be sufferin With OCD…Right!?

Have you tried counselling? I assume you have. You are interested in magick, that is great. I would first start with the basics. Learn what magick is and isnt, what it can and cant do.

2 Likes

They call that “hyperverbal” and it makes some people uncomfortable. Hyperverbality is what gets us killed by inquisitors when we know we should shut-up.

Mental health professionals say that their treatments don’t work unless you accept their diagnosis and dedicate yourself to getting better, so you haven’t gone much farther by looking into spiritual solutions.

I suggest mantra meditation if you’ve never done that. Google ‘Transcendental Meditation’ but do not pay any money for TM instruction. Everything you need to know is easily found. TM is super simple and effective.

Welcome and good luck.

3 Likes

what s the exact name of your disease? has any psycologist diagnosed your probleme? i am here as a beginner member because of illness too. but dont expect someone dose a ritual and you get ride of your problem easily, neither dont trust psychotrapist too. they may give you a very powerfull medicin that will silense you for ever, but on what price? is it worthy to become a plant or animal. ofcourse on my personal experience. as a beginer in this path i am here to know myself , my weaknesses and powers and how to keep balance between them . try meditation and forget about what your ego say to you, try to breath contiously at least 30 min a day . may you find your peace⚕

3 Likes

If you seeking for a quick escape from your problems through magick this isn’t the place for you mate. Magick can do some pretty amazing things but things like that are better solved through counseling or medication. Not to say magick can’t help you but having other tools will benefit you more.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like