Intro Lucid dream of force or energy entering body

Has anyone had a lucid dream/ sleep paralysis (I wasn’t paralyzed in this one though) where you have a force enter your body waking you from sleep? I had a lucid dream last night where I was in my bed sleeping like normal and I am awakened by a presence or force entering my body. It was so aggressive and intense that it was levitating me off the bed as it was assailing my body from every angle. At one point I was even upside down. It wasn’t harming me. I dont feel afraid anymore. Just overwhelmed? I remember also my toes being pressed on like fingers pressing on my toes. This isn’t the first time this has happened but over the years I have learned to embrace this entrance of energy because I feel it could be spirits imbuing me with spiritual abilities? After the episode was over I rolled out of bed and was on my floor on my knees looking at my surroundings asking myself Is this a dream? I then wake up in another dream where I was also in bed thinking I was awake. So it was like a loop. I have experienced things like this since I was about 7 years old (I am in my early 30’s). Experiences like this were the gateway into the spiritual world for me. Began to see spirits soon after at about age 9. When I was a child I thought I was being abducted by aliens to be honest. Until I learned about things like astral projection, lucid dreams and sleep paralysis in high school. I made this post to see if any other witches out there have this kind of thing happen to them? Where you are assailed or overwhelmed by an invisible force.

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

The recurring dream with levitating powers, it is tapping into your subconscious and haven’t discovered your true potential and are still searching for your path.

I am adding Intro to your title and making this your introduction it is a forum rule although you have given us a lot of details on your visions, please tell us if you have any magical experience.

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help

I am moving your post into the new magicians and intro section, please see this link for more details:

2 Likes

@Turuk This doesn’t qualify as an introduction. You haven’t told us anything about yourself or your experience in magick. Please properly introduce yourself or you run the risk of having your posts removed until our rule is respected.

@lawclerk I’m not sure why you moved this post and edited the title. It’s not an intro. :thinking:

1 Like

Rule??? Mmmm I didn’t know there was a rule about an introduction to who I am. I didn’t see that whatsoever when I signed up for this forum…and that’s fine you can delete my post. I won’t come back on this website. Thanks!

1 Like

But it could have been, I was hoping he would follow through with all required listed details but he appears now to want to delete…

2 Likes

It’s mentioned in the pinned banner before signup, in the automated PM AT signup, and there are topics everywhere with both intros and intro reminders in them.

Short of sending you a cake with a stripper inside, with “DO AN INTRO” written across her bosom, I fail to see how we could have made this requirement any clearer.

I will happily close your account.

3 Likes