Intro + looking for groups in Texas and looking to share with others on here ☺️

Hi there! I’m located in Dallas, TX. I’m very very new to magick. I’m still learning so much about all the different practices and uncertain of the right fit but communities like this help me start to narrow it down. I read and read a ton but of all the stuff I read I have found this forum to be so helpful because of all the personal experiences that are shared and it was so validating that I’m not crazy — the stuff I think is happening is actually happening! I’d love to find any followers in the Dallas, TX area — to be a part of something structured as I do feel so overwhelmed with my questions and where to start etc etc but I’ve received some great information on here so THANK YOU for all being you and being so forthright and generous! Anyone who had any suggestions I’m open! I think? (Still soooo new!) that I’m leaning towards Draconian? Again, I have so many questions and so much more to learn but the few things I’ve tried for beginners are helping me even have a better sense of where to head (at this stage anyway). But thank you for making me feel welcome before I even introduced myself :grimacing: and please don’t hesitate to share anything that you’d like because I’m open to any and all feedback! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction.

What particular areas of magick interest you?

Start there and look for a path that covers what interests you most.

I added "Intro to your title so people will understand what this is.

1 Like

Thank you again!! Like I said I’m just ridiculous navigating these sites in the beginning :rofl: I’ll get there! I appreciate the help! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Fort Worth Texas myself.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Luna666 :wave:t5::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m in Houston

3 Likes

I’m from Wichita Falls Texas also new to magick

3 Likes

Welcome! I am not in State at present, but I am from Texas, as well! It is good to meet you.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you

2 Likes

Thank you! What path of magick are you most interested in?
Nice to meet you! :hugs:

I practice direct energy work or direct magick, however my path through the years has led me back to Celtic Shamanism lol.

1 Like

Just candle magic and petitions I guess

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.