Intro + help

Hi I am me. I want to have more ambition for a field separate from the occult. I’ve recently gone through some things that point me here. What should I do if I want greater ambition? I’m a beginner and blank slate. Thank you for your time

Edit: I should say a bit more. I went through some synchronicity, where everything I believe has shown to be relating to hermetic philosophy, including other rare synchronicity which have brought me here

1 Like

I just love how vague people can be.

Not even close to a proper introduction. Lets start with this.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

2 Likes

It is vague, because it bothers me a lot when people know stuff about me, but I appreciate the time you took to write this up. I wrote this up because a notification told me to, and I probably shouldn’t have wrote it up and just searched. I’m completely new, wanted some thoughts on how I should approach this goal of having a greater drive towards my goals, just to get my feet wet. But I will search

I get where you’re coming from I really do it’s just awfully hard to help someone who clearly wants help without knowing any of the specifics or some kind of detail. If you’re not sure who to the trust, just read the forum for a little bit. There’s plenty of people who have been around a long time who you could reach out to.

2 Likes

I appreciate your words :slight_smile:

Welcome :blush: @Sygale please do share more about yourself, practises, experiences and interests.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hello
Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:
If you’re here probably there’s a reason. Summarizing the occult: there’s plenty of entities and types of magik that can help you with your ambitions and goals and self improvement.
Here, this is a better summarize I made to another person, maybe can help you to have a head start:
Ok, so just to give you a head start: demons, mostly of, if not all, are good and want to help us to evol, to become the best version of us. There’s nothing to fear about them. They’re like teacher, masters to us, to some even friends or even lover. You summon a demon(you can do in your room, a candle and piece of paper is pretty much all you need to make a simple summoning) and ask if he/she could mentor you or ask any questions you may have, if you have your senses developed you’ll be able to see, hear him/her in you head and feel his/her energy. If it’s not developed yet it’s okay, cause even if you don’t hear or see or feel them they did heard you and you answer can come in any forms, you can just stumble into a text in facebook exactly about your question. Or something can just popped up in your mind, a thought, an insight that can actually answer your question or leads you to a site or something that’ll answer you or teach you. They can help you learn and perform necromancy, and also developing your senses, do astral projection, perform magik(rituals for money, love, protection, etc), learn about astrology, about well anything you want really.
There’s other entities that you can work with as well, like gods and angels.
To develop your sense, and this is the first step for you to take, you have to open your 3rd eye. And you do that with meditation, there’s specials meditation on YT about this, there’s plenty of methods about it through internet, you just have to find that one that best works for you. You don’t have to wait your astral senses to be full developed to start working with a entity, like I said they can actually help you with that, just keep in mind that they heard you and keep an eye open cause their answer will come. Always approach any entity with respect and open mind and open heart. All of those things(summoning, simple spells) you can do in your room or any corner you find, they don’t mind about the place you summon them, but with your intentions, besides you can alwaya do a simple cleansing with incense or something like that.
Hope is helpful, any doubts regarding this the forum is here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, and also to everyone else, for the greetings and help :slight_smile:

1 Like