Intro + Getting results with Pomba Gira Maria Padilha!

I don’t have experience in magic spells @ all,but I said the prayer to Pomba Gira Maria Padilha seven days ago yesterday.I left my offerings in a T crossing I had to do it kind of fast because we’re I live there’s a lot of cars crossing & I had to go early before 12am because of we’re I live after 9:45pm it starts to get kinda lonely & me walking around after that time it could be a little dangerous.So I talked to Pomba Gira & explained it to her,I asked to please not to get angry with me.I went to leave her offerings @ 10:10pm.Before i started to walk to leave Pomba Gira her offerings the one I loved texted me & as I was walking to leave Pomba Gira Maria Padilha her offering I was texting him,& I was tanking Pomba Gira for being so kind with me & allowing me to talk to him!!! I have faith in Pomba Gira & I will wait for to grant me my favor very soon!!! Thank u Pomba Gira Maria Padilha for listening to me!!!

1 Like

Thanks. It just needs a little more :slightly_smiling_face: Other than your experience with Gira do you have any other experience in magick?
How long have you been in the craft?
What are your goals ?
Thank you.

@DarkestKnight please entitle this as an introduction :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like