Intro + Anyone from Germany? 🙂

Hello!
My name is Ivona and i live in Berlin. I would like to meet and talk to like minded people as i have difficulty connecting to other people due to the fact that they mostly do not understand what i am doing.
I meditate and do rituals on improving myself and my life. I am working on my magickal skills and i will be working with the egyptian deities soon. I am open to any path as in my opinion there are many ways to “tune in”. I would be so happy if you pm me and if you are willing to build a friendship!
Lots of love
Ivona

5 Likes

Hi Ivona! :smiley:

You’ve been a member a while but I will send you the new improved welcome-aboard PM in a mo.

What kinds of goals do you have right now with magick? That helps us point you to the best reources on here. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Lady Eva

thank you for your response!
I would like to improve my magick skills, i am working on spiritual warfare 6 months course as a beginner. I would like to cast spells that are effective. I am interested in working with deities to improve myself and my life. I am learning about egyptian gods and goddesses and would like to tell what’s in my heart and want to work with them too.
I have had a lot of traumatic experiences in my life and i feel that it is still haunting me today. I have no luck in my life and i need help to improve my life and be happy. That is why i would like to change.

Love, Ivona

1 Like

Sorry to read that, I hope (and firmly believe) you will find healing from strengthening yourself via magick though. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey, I’m from Berlin. I’ve come to this forum a while ago and figure, that it would be way better for me to exchange and learn on a physical plain rather then a mental, this internet thing. Over the time I have gathered tons of occult and spell e-books, which I hardly come to read to but would love to exchange and talk or practice about them. My most interested lies in the other realms and demension, hence I’m very interested in consciousness, perception and the inner world, also the works of Carlos Castaneda. Anyway, if you like to exchange or catch some old books, hit me up.
Have a nice time and keep staying strong.
Blessings

3 Likes

Hey Ivona I’m from Germany too. I’m from cologne :+1:t4::smiley: I Would PM you but don’t know how didn’t find the button for it and I don’t know if we are allowed to talk German in posts so just hit me up if u like :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

1 Like

You dont have enough trust level for it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh sad lol

i just pmed you i hope you got it

1 Like

Newby from a city near Dortmund Germany here. Can not help much yet because im very new to the work. Hope you found someone to help you with yours. I am currently learning about shamanism und druidry.

1 Like

There’s a cutie here from Germany but I won’t say her name.

No spoilers

3 Likes

Welcome on Balg,Ivona.
Želim da se riješiš briga i nevolja,mada magija nije čarobni štapić koji će da izbriše sve nevolje. Magija će pomoći da ih puno lakše prebrodiš.

1 Like