Intranquil spirit question: Do I need to recast?

Hi everyone! Last week I hired someone to send the intranquil spirit to bring back my ex-lover at my feet. I was told that contact would not break the spell. However, shortly after asking I decided to cut contact anyway.

4 days after I cut contact (about 5 days after the spirit was sent) I received a call from her. She was in tears and told me she wasn’t eating or sleeping. I decided to comfort her and then broke contact again.

So my question is: was that contact the results of the spirit? She is not going to come back again because she made contact? I am confused because there is a lot of contradictory information about how this spirit truly works. Some say that because my petition said to bring her to me in a relationship the spirit won’t stop until she gives in and enters a relationship. Others say that the contact was the effects and now I need to recast. Beyond that, others say it is not broken until we meet in person (which we haven’t). Does anyone know?

Every cade is diferent, depenf u situaciin. The cadter should knw most of the espiritu intranquilo. Are variable, such anima sola etc, some ask to bring them back their love, cryng, on ther feet, anothers not be well until call you. Anothers are mire. Extrems, .mist of i knw is after 2 months spell wear off. At leadt u are vwry sturbn, which mean years on the making,