Intranquil spirit experience

Just thought I’d share my experience with anyone who wanted to know what this ritual is like.
So a little backstory is that my ex basically broke my heart for a while and I wanted payback in some form, because I was still not over him and was checking his social media constantly, wondering what he was doing, etc. I did so many spells and rituals, including the layered love spell, and eventually just said “If this one doesn’t work then nothing will and ill give up”.
I did the actual candle ritual on Wednesday, and then Friday morning I just said the rite out loud before I got out of my car to visit a friend out of town. That night I had a dream where I kept hearing the words “intranquil spirit” and dream me just said “Yes, please do your job and may you find peace after”. Well literally the next day I saw my ex posting him smoking a fat blunt on his instagram (he never smoked before because it made him paranoid), and he looked miserable to boot! And I was feeling amazing, I had bought a new dress and wasnt even thinking about him anymore. It was like a weight had been lifted off of me.
That night I went out with friends and saw him eating alone and that was the first time I’ve seen him in person for months since we split. He still looked like crap and I felt great and just walked away from him and continued on with my night.
Not sure what will happen in the future with this ritual and situation, but I’ll post updates here if anything does happen!

5 Likes

Has anything happened???

He added me back on facebook a month later but nothing came of it and i actually started dating someone recently who is 1000% better than he was to me!

Oh! Well great news! I’m glad it worked out. Maybe you can answer this question…Your target obviously knew something was happening to him and it was because of you. When the target is being tortured by the IS, how would the person connect their suffering with the caster?

I dont think that was the case at all haha, i think he just didnt know what he wanted from life and was just hoeing around hurting girls feelings since he got out of a 3yr relationship right before dating me, and just looked like crap cuz he was confused about if he wanted to be single or not. Nothing bad happened to him or anyone he knows and he seems to be doing just fine. I know he just didnt care about me so doing a “spell” wouldnt have worked on him to me anways since there was nothing there for him to care about and want to come back to.

1 Like